PDA

View Full Version : I'm always playing as.. Altair!

Enkeixpress
12-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Yep, After using Uplay & getting Altair's outfit.. I can't stop playing as him now!

.. I don't think I'll ever go back to Ezio Firenze Auditore lol

come on, That'd be like downgrading from A True Master Assassin

Altair FTW!! It'd be awesome if I could replay all the story missions as Altair also..

Enkeixpress
12-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Yep, After using Uplay & getting Altair's outfit.. I can't stop playing as him now!

Altair FTW!! It'd be awesome if I could replay all the story missions as Altair also..

NekoKera
12-07-2009, 07:19 PM
By not playing as Ezio you have given up the right to enjoy and fill in the character's boots of the game. If there wasn't a Assassin's Creed then who would know Altair, and by being forced to play as him people kinda grow on the character (and sometimes don't let them go). I enjoyed Altair but since the only benefit in AC2 is the outfit, I much prefer playing as Ezio since the outfit is much more flashier than just a white monk outfit with weapons. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

Besides you can't really dye Altair's Outfit I believe. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

But hey! Who doesn't like outfits, hopefully there will be more and not too expensive too. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Dudebag
12-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Honestly I thought Altair was a bit of a chump, Why do you not like playing as Ezio?

Is it Because he is gay?

nazerianj
12-07-2009, 09:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Is it Because he is gay? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup.

Nah, but I use Altair too. The main reason is cause I HATE the Altair Armor but I still wanna wear it so I don't have to repair so I just wear Altairs outfit on top of his armor(Oh the Irony).

Also, Altair is and was a badass. And after reading the codex pages he's twice as bad.

EzioAssassin51
12-07-2009, 10:14 PM
I agree Naz!

I just bought the armour and i like it but probably won't wear it that much

Fenro
12-08-2009, 08:37 AM
I play as Ezio while palying "plot missions" but i find myself strolling as Altaire when im doing all the other stuff like searching for treasure and trying to do achievements.

Ofcourse nowdays i dont play the game anymore haven attained 100% synch, Drooling for the DLC packs coming later 2010 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Vizzionator
12-09-2009, 03:16 AM
So the DLC packs for the Battle of Forli and the other one are true? Man I thought Wikipedia was just kidding around. Man two more missions! Gonna be awesome! Also, yeah I kinda got addicted to the Altair outfit

nicky117
12-09-2009, 08:21 AM
i like using altair, except he doesnt talk when he taunts or attacks

AronK68
12-10-2009, 03:48 PM
is it even possible to play as altair during the missions?

pshea29
12-10-2009, 05:25 PM
how do you get the altair outfit because i unlocked it and stuff im just not sure where to find it

OniLinkSword
12-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Pause the game and head over to the outfits meun. Equip from there.

pshea29
12-11-2009, 02:31 PM
thanks

Edengoth
12-11-2009, 02:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dudebag:
Honestly I thought Altair was a bit of a chump, Why do you not like playing as Ezio?

Is it Because he is gay? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
HA! I wish! :P

door_noob
12-11-2009, 03:57 PM
Is it me or does Alair's costume look way stiff or worse in this game. I don't know what it is, it's just that it looked better in the first one.

ValidatedDavid
12-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Yes, there is something slightly different about it - especially noticeable during the white loading sequences . One thing that bugs me is that the big knife he carries on his back is missing - there is just the empty scabbard.

OneLegCoyote
12-11-2009, 10:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Enkeixpress:

Altair FTW!! It'd be awesome if I could replay all the story missions as Altair also.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well You can't replay missions..but if You said "replay all story missions '' start new game and change outfit ..yup it will be therehttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif..hmm anyone noticed that when you have Altair outfit equiped there's (for example) no "taunt" sound?..idk what's about voice cut-scenes in story mode. Also i noticed that..if You equip Altair armor..you can hear His "voice" when climbing,falling,etc. or am i wrong?;p

P.S.-Sorry for bad Eng