PDA

View Full Version : What I like/dislike about ACR

zippo100
06-15-2011, 06:27 PM
Hi just to give my two cents of the newest addition to the series.

I like: I love the new armour I might even say that it looks batter than the suit from the first game which was the best IMHO. I laso like the bomb crafting idea and the charging neck throw shown in the demo.

what I want improved and what i dislike: For you veterans of assassins creed that did air assassinations, did you notice a difference with AS(air assassinations) in the first game apart from the second game ? the way the air assassinations look in the second and third game is awful, you jump in a really stupid way, while in the first game it looked much more fluid when u jumnped from a block above. I also thoight free-running got bumped down a notch compared to the first game in the second, and actually I even thought the running looked silly in the second and third game. last but not least I hope they make you able to actually unequip stuff this time around.

that was my list give mer respnse, do you guys agree ?

zippo100
06-15-2011, 06:27 PM

I like: I love the new armour I might even say that it looks batter than the suit from the first game which was the best IMHO. I laso like the bomb crafting idea and the charging neck throw shown in the demo.

what I want improved and what i dislike: For you veterans of assassins creed that did air assassinations, did you notice a difference with AS(air assassinations) in the first game apart from the second game ? the way the air assassinations look in the second and third game is awful, you jump in a really stupid way, while in the first game it looked much more fluid when u jumnped from a block above. I also thoight free-running got bumped down a notch compared to the first game in the second, and actually I even thought the running looked silly in the second and third game. last but not least I hope they make you able to actually unequip stuff this time around.

that was my list give mer respnse, do you guys agree ?

kriegerdesgottes
06-15-2011, 06:33 PM
I like that I can jump off a tall building and kill a couple guys down below. I think that is awesome but I understand what you are saying about how he kind of does that crazy hop into the air first and almost flies down sometimes. I would not take that feature away or even go back to how it was in ACI where you can only air assassinate from 3 feet away but I agree it could prob be a little more fluid.

phil.llllll
06-15-2011, 06:38 PM
The air to assassinate was more practical in the first game. In the second and third Ezio will pretty much float to his target as long as he's locked on and he'll do it from a lot higher up as well. While I appreciate the higher up part I thought it became a little to automatic. Basically it removed the need to aim and jump to the target at all.

Maybe they can rework that a bit for the third and find a nicer balance between the two.

PhiIs1618033
06-16-2011, 04:14 AM
On the air-assassination/air-to-assassinate:
Ezio also hops in the air like that when tackling people. This has led to what we call 'the superjump'. It's ridiculous.
Check out the topic over at THB:
http://thehiddenblade.com/supe...iltrate-doges-palace (http://thehiddenblade.com/superjump-infiltrate-doges-palace)

sassinscreed
06-19-2011, 11:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zippo100:

that was my list give mer respnse, do you guys agree ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i liked air assassinations in 2 and brotherhood because you could do it from higher places than in ac 1, in ac 1 you really had to come close to target and then assassinate, maybe it isn't realistic to assasinate 2 guys from tall building but it's fun

Black_Widow9
06-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Please post in one of the Feedback threads.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>