PDA

View Full Version : PF P38 Campaigns

Fliegeroffizier
10-20-2004, 01:02 PM
Am I correct in assuming that in the campaigns that come "out-of-the-box" with PF, there will be NO USAAF P38 campaign,flying from the Solomons for example(think: Major **** Bong, leading US ace, P38 jockey)? [I DO understand that to have the P38 available to fly, I MUST install PF on "top of" FB-AEP.]

Does PF include a ground-based(airfields)dynamic campaign for the P39s and P40's? Would the P38 become an optional acft of choice in such a dynamic campaign, IF one has installed PF over FB-AEP?

Is there ANY way to fly a DGen dynamic campaign flying a P38? ...or will this have to wait for an Add-on from the Battle Over Europe guys, "Battle over Pacific" product.

Will a 3rd party type guy(like Extreme_One)be able to write a campaign(non-dynamic) with P38 option?...

Fliegeroffizier
10-20-2004, 01:02 PM
Am I correct in assuming that in the campaigns that come "out-of-the-box" with PF, there will be NO USAAF P38 campaign,flying from the Solomons for example(think: Major **** Bong, leading US ace, P38 jockey)? [I DO understand that to have the P38 available to fly, I MUST install PF on "top of" FB-AEP.]

Does PF include a ground-based(airfields)dynamic campaign for the P39s and P40's? Would the P38 become an optional acft of choice in such a dynamic campaign, IF one has installed PF over FB-AEP?

Is there ANY way to fly a DGen dynamic campaign flying a P38? ...or will this have to wait for an Add-on from the Battle Over Europe guys, "Battle over Pacific" product.

Will a 3rd party type guy(like Extreme_One)be able to write a campaign(non-dynamic) with P38 option?...

Yellonet
10-20-2004, 01:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fliegeroffizier:
Am I correct in assuming that in the campaigns that come "out-of-the-box" with PF, there will be NO USAAF P38 campaign,flying from the Solomons for example(think: Major **** Bong, leading US ace, P38 jockey)? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You are correct.
And you might want to use mr. Bong's real name http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Does PF include a ground-based(airfields) campaign for the P39s and P40's? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think so.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Is there ANY way to fly a DGen dynamic campaign flying a P38? ...or will this have to wait for an Add-on from the Battle Over Europe guys, "Battle over Pacific" product. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe, with a few tricks...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Will a 3rd party type guy(like Extreme_One)be able to write a campaign(non-dynamic) with P38 option?... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes.