PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft or Noobisoft?

VampyS
12-17-2011, 07:51 AM
As we all remember, there were a few very annoying bugs in ACB and no one bothered to fix them.

It's ok, I thought to myself. Multiplayer has just been introduced in the series and it might take a while for the dev team to learn how to deal with issues.

But here it is, the 2nd AC game with multiplayer.. having the same bugs!

Either Ubisoft doesn't give a damn about paying customers, either they're just noobs having trouble admitting their shortcomings.

Bugs:

- You start the game and when you switch to multiplayer you have no sound whatsoever. You have to return to single player and then go to multiplayer again and again until it works. This was an issue in ACB. It's possible that the Janitor at Ubisoft didn't have a fix. Oh, and I'd like to mention that sometimes, after switching several times from SP to MP, you give up and restart your PC, in hopes that you'll have sound.

- Another bug, widely spread is the Push-to-Talk crap. That s$%t freezes the game. I've seen others with this issue, so the dead cat isn't in my yard.

- The mission details bug, also widely spread but less annoying. After you finish the "Kill the coward blah blah in the tent blah blah".. eveytime you resume the storyline, that mission description appears, as if it your current one. I'm grateful it disappears after a while.. thaks UBISOFT!

I'm not going to mention the other MP bugs, because I'm not impossible. I realize that they are much harder to correct. But screw me.. WE ALL NEED SOUND ONCE IN A WHILE!

Over and out.

value_zero
12-17-2011, 08:45 AM
Paying customers- Do you pay 14$ per month, go outside a little, its free.

TB_Jaybird
12-17-2011, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by value_zero:
Paying customers- Do you pay 14$ per month, go outside a little, its free.

Do you work for UBISOFT?

How could you possibly defend this game in its current state on the PC? Oh, wait. You play on the console hence you see nothing wrong with it since the PC is just a sad port. If so then get back to your console forum and leave us be.

Every time i see your name it is ****ging off people who are not happy with their purchases.

Teknykk
12-17-2011, 07:24 PM
PC player actually, last I checked in one of the other threads. And the "work for Ubisoft" remark is childish, as well as pointless.

Fact is...you having a crack at him/her at every chance you get makes you no better than he/she is. Better to just ignore it/the person and move on instead of wasting your valuable breath on them.

Threads like this are prone to causing comments like that too, you provoke them by repeating the same pointless threads over and over again with the same complaints that've been noted a thousand times over.

While I agree with some of it, I dislike the constant need for attention by reposting the crap and cluttering the forums...to me it just screams "attention seeking pain in the arse", not someone who is truly expressing their complaints. The fact the title of the thread is what it is shows that.

VampyS
12-17-2011, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by VampyS:
As we all remember, there were a few very annoying bugs in ACB and no one bothered to fix them.

It's ok, I thought to myself. Multiplayer has just been introduced in the series and it might take a while for the dev team to learn how to deal with issues.

But here it is, the 2nd AC game with multiplayer.. having the same bugs!

Either Ubisoft doesn't give a damn about paying customers, either they're just noobs having trouble admitting their shortcomings.

Bugs:

- You start the game and when you switch to multiplayer you have no sound whatsoever. You have to return to single player and then go to multiplayer again and again until it works. This was an issue in ACB. It's possible that the Janitor at Ubisoft didn't have a fix. Oh, and I'd like to mention that sometimes, after switching several times from SP to MP, you give up and restart your PC, in hopes that you'll have sound.

- Another bug, widely spread is the Push-to-Talk crap. That s$%t freezes the game. I've seen others with this issue, so the dead cat isn't in my yard.

- The mission details bug, also widely spread but less annoying. After you finish the "Kill the coward blah blah in the tent blah blah".. eveytime you resume the storyline, that mission description appears, as if it your current one. I'm grateful it disappears after a while.. thaks UBISOFT!

I'm not going to mention the other MP bugs, because I'm not impossible. I realize that they are much harder to correct. But screw me.. WE ALL NEED SOUND ONCE IN A WHILE!

Over and out.

You're talking about childish? So if I don't pay 14$ a month, I can just go screw myself? It doesn't matter that I payed for the product?

That's dumb. You're dumb.

Teknykk
12-17-2011, 08:37 PM
The "childish" comment wasn't even directed at you, but if I had to say anything you've said that's childish...yes, and that'd be the title...by posting something in that attitude simply provokes flaming and idiot replies like value_zero's.

Fact is, you've posted a "rant" among a whole lot of crap people have said over and over again...so basically you've just reposted something that already has been, and makes you appear to be seeking attention more than anything else, because of the way it's worded.

It matters that you paid for a product and expect full quality of it, but it doesn't mean you need to repost what has already been said and argued over previously, let alone title the post in a provoking manner.

The thread isn't constructive, neither is your reply and doesn't really help either.

Tracido
12-17-2011, 08:39 PM
You know what I really look forward to a day when company gob knoblers get it right back. I've never had anywhere near the issues on tons of PC titles that should have been fixed before launch as I have here.

While I figured all of them but one out on my own, (perma blocked from EVER playing multiplayer from horrid coding choices of a worthless, insanely overly invasive non-functional anti-cheat that runs 24/7 on your PCs even when not gaming at all) I find the attitudes utterly sickening towards others who have not gotten any help.

The DRM alone is ridiculous by itself, EVERYTHING about this game has been a blatant flip off in my face because I DARED to want a PHYSICAL COPY of my game on my PC.

However anyone is reacting by being upset, I certainly can understand at the VERY LEAST.

value_zero
12-18-2011, 02:54 AM
Your thread, is not going to be noticed by ubisoft dev team, simply dont waste your time and "breathing" by doing that, this is just another thread to be locked.

VampyS
12-18-2011, 06:18 AM
I think the dev team is aware of these issues, and simply don't care about fixing them.

There isn't another explanation. I'm an EA and Activision client as well. Don't know about you guys, but I've never seen the same bug in two different games, that the dev team just don't want them solved. I think I've a good collection of games. Every time a bug was reported by a lot of people, it was fixed (I'm talking about other companies here). Except for 2K Games with Borderlands and with their crash bug.

1000 bugs and 1 patch that solves 10 of them after 2 weeks is pretty damn low!

value_zero
12-18-2011, 06:49 AM
The same bugs from acb are in here as well, which pritty much leads to the conclusion that they are focused at the making of the series, in the rush they decide not to fix them.

Black_Widow9
12-18-2011, 03:12 PM
If you are having any issue you need to contact Ubisoft Support with the details.
Creating constant Topics like this will only get them locked, you banned and any Feedback you post in them will go unnoticed.
Besides contacting Support you can post in the AC Revelations: Singleplayer Bugs and Issues Thread- PC (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5031067519/m/9121049569).
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>