PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Special Edition

mikeh1294
06-06-2010, 03:38 AM
I haven't been able to keep up with the Brotherhood news, and would like to know if a special edition has been announced?

Thanks.

mikeh1294
06-06-2010, 03:38 AM
I haven't been able to keep up with the Brotherhood news, and would like to know if a special edition has been announced?

Thanks.

Cpt_Yanni
06-06-2010, 03:46 AM
No, it isn't announced yet. If we look back to last year, the special editions were announced after/during E3.

mikeh1294
06-06-2010, 04:01 AM
Thanks. I'll wait for a bit then.

MostJadedGamer
06-06-2010, 05:59 AM
I hope not. I almost never buy LE's, and I think it is garbage that Publishers even release them especially when there is extra gameplay content.

The one exception is when you get the LE free just for preordering at Gamestop. Occasionly there are games where you get the LE free for preordering it at Gamestop.

I don't have a problem if they were give us the LE for preordering, but I hate when they charge extra for it, and I almost never buy it.

Cpt_Yanni
06-06-2010, 08:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dennis580:
I hope not. I almost never buy LE's, and I think it is garbage that Publishers even release them especially when there is extra gameplay content.

The one exception is when you get the LE free just for preordering at Gamestop. Occasionly there are games where you get the LE free for preordering it at Gamestop.

I don't have a problem if they were give us the LE for preordering, but I hate when they charge extra for it, and I almost never buy it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's pretty much off-topic. The guy his question is already answered, no need to post something that has nothing to do with it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

Murcuseo
06-06-2010, 08:46 AM
I'd love to hear how he 'almost never buys LE's' just one more time.... ppplllzzzzzz?

I'm not quite sure if he almost never buys them or not http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Sometimes?

SevketErhat
06-06-2010, 01:17 PM
I'd really buy LE of AC: B as I have missed on previous AC Limited/Special Editions

Sporkfighter
06-06-2010, 09:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SevketErhat:
I'd really buy LE of AC: B as I have missed on previous AC Limited/Special Editions </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you can get all the actuall LE gameplay additions with the sequence 13 + LE maps download, the other stuff is cool but not worth an extra fifty bucks. So as long as they have dlc bundles that include gameplay stuff buying the LE is kind of pointless unless you have the money to spend or really want it.

EmperorxZurg
06-06-2010, 10:27 PM
well that's the point spork, some people want to really remember the game and have collectibles of it as a memory in case it's...lost or something. I got the LE for mw2, it's fricken sweet. (They gave me the prestige edition by accident even though I ordered the Hardened edition :P)

SevketErhat
06-06-2010, 11:35 PM
I got some really cool gaming related stuff. You can check it out here (http://sevket.diesnake.com)

About just a little more than a month ago I was in Istanbul and saw White Edition in a store but the price was high and I thought "I have finished the game %100 so why buy it?" But now I regret not grabbing it while I got the chance

rebeldrake80
06-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Yea well I was just wondering how old Ezio will be by the beggining of Brotherhood. By the way, is it possible to pre-order the Special Edition? Thanks in advance.

scope2005
06-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Looking at the leaked boxart and pre-order poster, Ezio is looking somewhat older than what he was at the end of AC2 which was around what? 30-35? But it cant be that much older.

I wouldn't imagine it to be set any more than 10 years after Ezio opened the vault. I'd really dislike it if Ubisoft follow the example set by MGS4 and have a pensioner free-running around in assassins robes.

If the Templars are still in control of Rome during brotherhood then Rodrigo Borgia must still be pope.

He was pope from 1492 to 1503, so AC Brotherhood likely picks up right after the end of AC2 and concludes around 1503.

SevketErhat
06-10-2010, 11:28 PM
There is still no announcement for Special Edition