PDA

View Full Version : Add a filming feature to the game.

xIxNxSxAxNxEx
07-20-2011, 10:01 PM
There are plenty of epic moments i have had in FC2 but there was no way to view those moments later on.(Sneaking into bases, assassinations, etc.) So I was wondering if a filming feature like the Theatre in Halo, or the camera in COD, would be something Ubisoft should add. That would make a game like FarCry even more fun for me.

What about you guys?

xIxNxSxAxNxEx
07-20-2011, 10:01 PM
There are plenty of epic moments i have had in FC2 but there was no way to view those moments later on.(Sneaking into bases, assassinations, etc.) So I was wondering if a filming feature like the Theatre in Halo, or the camera in COD, would be something Ubisoft should add. That would make a game like FarCry even more fun for me.

What about you guys?

neokinesis
07-20-2011, 10:11 PM
I like it but I want a button to turn off all hud elements. ALL! ALLLLLL!

k4Anarky2011
07-20-2011, 11:17 PM
yesh veree kewl but what will you do if you happen to catch TWO rhinoceroses mating as your CAR, or whutever the hell they decide to give you, passin by.

And as you scuttle along to grab the necessary equipment, when you came back your xbox(PC, or PS3) fainted because your past self decided to bail that CAR and mount a trebuchet that sent you two miles into a ditch where you bled to death

Point is, it is not possible to film in an environment that large

Yet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

xIxNxSxAxNxEx
07-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Easy. the camera would have a rendering distance just like the player does while in-game. And you would have the option to follow the player with the camera if you want.

Knoxy09
07-23-2011, 06:23 AM
That would be a great idea, I hate having to use external programs to record in-game, it just lags like a mo-fo. Having it in-game like the Halo Theater feature would be awesome, especially if you are able to edit etc, would make for some great action videos http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif