PDA

View Full Version : I am confused by new 405 DGEN 40405

stugumby
01-01-2007, 02:01 AM
Ok a while back there was a DGEN that allowed flying pe-2 in 405m in the sturmovik campaigns, lvov etc.
Just downloaded the stuff on simhq that has stage 1 etc. It was a newer dgen of 40405 but the second stage mentioned having to have ostfront. Once installed i got my italian campaigns, the brit typhoon, us p47 etc on nw europe map.

the pe-2 campaigns i found are murmansk and kurland, i cant use kurland due to not having ostfront,but the murmansk loads but the a-20 stuff wont load due to no ostfront.

So not to complain cause the thread definitely mentioned ostfront but what happened to the ability to fly all pe-2 in the sturmovik folders? I have that in my old computer and its no biggy at all, just curious...

Also have a 46 install but am waiting for the 407 final before i tinker further.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

supreme commander 139th independent airborne amphibious underwater mess kit repair squadron (digital)

stugumby
01-01-2007, 02:01 AM
Ok a while back there was a DGEN that allowed flying pe-2 in 405m in the sturmovik campaigns, lvov etc.
Just downloaded the stuff on simhq that has stage 1 etc. It was a newer dgen of 40405 but the second stage mentioned having to have ostfront. Once installed i got my italian campaigns, the brit typhoon, us p47 etc on nw europe map.

the pe-2 campaigns i found are murmansk and kurland, i cant use kurland due to not having ostfront,but the murmansk loads but the a-20 stuff wont load due to no ostfront.

So not to complain cause the thread definitely mentioned ostfront but what happened to the ability to fly all pe-2 in the sturmovik folders? I have that in my old computer and its no biggy at all, just curious...

Also have a 46 install but am waiting for the 407 final before i tinker further.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

supreme commander 139th independent airborne amphibious underwater mess kit repair squadron (digital)