PDA

View Full Version : The Forum

KiwiVenge
03-17-2005, 03:38 AM
Oh man, I can see I missed out on some sweet chaos of opening day. Darn, had to go out for several hours.
Anyway, just so this is not a complete waste of a thread I will ask you if you if these forums seems to be loading up real slow at times.
To the point where sometimes it is too slow to post and refresh and repost and so on.
Is weird, seems intermittent. Other sites I go to do not take any longer than they should.

KiwiVenge
03-17-2005, 03:38 AM
Oh man, I can see I missed out on some sweet chaos of opening day. Darn, had to go out for several hours.
Anyway, just so this is not a complete waste of a thread I will ask you if you if these forums seems to be loading up real slow at times.
To the point where sometimes it is too slow to post and refresh and repost and so on.
Is weird, seems intermittent. Other sites I go to do not take any longer than they should.

Nieldo
03-17-2005, 03:42 AM
Yeah really slow... just took me about 5mins to make a sig http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif (loading times)

Messervy
03-17-2005, 04:04 AM
Same here! I wanted to post a question myself but then I decided not to since this forum is a complete shambles!

Nieldo
03-17-2005, 04:10 AM
subsim forums are going slow for me also :/