PDA

View Full Version : guild quest - courtesan

bosyboss
03-30-2011, 02:00 AM
hi guys,
i'm trying to do courtesan guild quest, i make almost everything without one quest: eliminate guards using crossbow, i have kill many different guard types and the number of killed guards in this task is still 0. Anyone have ideas, wchich guards i should kill?

bosyboss
03-30-2011, 02:00 AM
hi guys,
i'm trying to do courtesan guild quest, i make almost everything without one quest: eliminate guards using crossbow, i have kill many different guard types and the number of killed guards in this task is still 0. Anyone have ideas, wchich guards i should kill?

PWR87
03-30-2011, 07:33 AM
You should kill guards in the guard posts.
Its like a wooden fortress.

AntiChrist7
03-30-2011, 08:00 AM
yeah i had the same. it have to be guards that guard an entrance and would push you if you want to get trough. replay baron de valois mission where you have to kill 20 french a few time and you get it

Lord_Ethcaz
03-30-2011, 08:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
yeah i had the same. it have to be guards that guard an entrance and would push you if you want to get trough. replay baron de valois mission where you have to kill 20 french a few time and you get it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, the french/blue guys outside of the citycenter in the fields, in the wooden settlements/guardposts, in sequence 6 memory 2. You don't actually have to start the mission, you can just have some fun with em :P

bosyboss
03-30-2011, 11:48 AM
thanks guys, it was great idea, not even thought about this, and btw some Uplay pointshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif