PDA

View Full Version : Conclusion!

luigibros_9
11-03-2011, 05:42 AM
I had this thought and I was thinking what if Subject 16 is one big deceiver?

What if he wants to somehow get Desmond into the Black room so his sub-concious can enter another persons body, because we know that Subject 16 has no body only his spirit (if you will) but Desmond is only in a coma?

What do you guys think?

luigibros_9
11-03-2011, 05:42 AM
I had this thought and I was thinking what if Subject 16 is one big deceiver?

What if he wants to somehow get Desmond into the Black room so his sub-concious can enter another persons body, because we know that Subject 16 has no body only his spirit (if you will) but Desmond is only in a coma?

What do you guys think?

hematelkady
11-03-2011, 05:48 AM
Nah I dont think so, that would be too cliche or naive for the overall complicated and Genius plot of AC.

LightRey
11-03-2011, 05:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hematelkady:
Nah I dont think so, that would be too cliche or naive for the overall complicated and Genius plot of AC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ditto.

KH_Austin
11-03-2011, 08:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hematelkady:
Nah I dont think so, that would be too cliche or naive for the overall complicated and Genius plot of AC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ditto. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here. Would be just too weird.

persiateddy95
11-03-2011, 08:02 AM
Great, all along we've been dealing with this emo guy who wants to come back.

LightRey
11-03-2011, 08:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by persiateddy95:
Great, all along we've been dealing with this emo guy who wants to come back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's what she said.