PDA

View Full Version : Things i would like in the next ac

Shuriken90
11-29-2009, 07:06 PM
(1.)More sequels with different locations and different time settings (im sure the next ac3 MAY be in modern time BUT as much as i would love that to happen i kind of dont want it to happen JUST YET i really like how the ac team pulls out the beauty of any location and time. so i hope they will do more before then.

(2.) the battle system is getting better as the sequels go on and i hope they will bring up the battling system even further in ac3. one way could be to have the assassin having the ability to fight more than just one bad guy at a time. it just seems wierd when the assassin is doing an awsome combo on a badguy and the other guys are just standing there and cant do **** about it to help out their freind. so having him fight all at once AT THE SAME TIME seems more relistic i guess.

(3.) possible online multiplayer..im sure ubisoft would be able to pull off such a thing and i have many ideas as to how they could do such a thing but i dont feel like typing any more so **ck it. ^^

Shuriken90
11-29-2009, 07:06 PM
(1.)More sequels with different locations and different time settings (im sure the next ac3 MAY be in modern time BUT as much as i would love that to happen i kind of dont want it to happen JUST YET i really like how the ac team pulls out the beauty of any location and time. so i hope they will do more before then.

(2.) the battle system is getting better as the sequels go on and i hope they will bring up the battling system even further in ac3. one way could be to have the assassin having the ability to fight more than just one bad guy at a time. it just seems wierd when the assassin is doing an awsome combo on a badguy and the other guys are just standing there and cant do **** about it to help out their freind. so having him fight all at once AT THE SAME TIME seems more relistic i guess.

(3.) possible online multiplayer..im sure ubisoft would be able to pull off such a thing and i have many ideas as to how they could do such a thing but i dont feel like typing any more so **ck it. ^^

An_Idea
11-29-2009, 07:11 PM
well ubi could do what 2k did, or whoever made bioshock2. they could hire another company to work on the multiplayer so that ubi could focus solely on the single player, id like to see assassins creed multiplayer, but not at the sacrifice of the single player story

Shuriken90
11-29-2009, 09:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by An_Idea:
well ubi could do what 2k did, or whoever made bioshock2. they could hire another company to work on the multiplayer so that ubi could focus solely on the single player, id like to see assassins creed multiplayer, but not at the sacrifice of the single player story </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yes thats also what my consern is. mabe they can release it seperatley.

edwardkidd33
11-29-2009, 10:29 PM
Id like to see new assassinations. Like newer ones

zgubilici
11-30-2009, 12:25 AM
Please search before creating new threads. This should be in the existing AC3 speculation/discussion/suggestions thread.

Thanks.