10-09-2006, 07:19 PM
thats right i'm modifying vmod to work with war ace campaign

hueywolf123
10-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Whats Vmod?

comanderFritz
10-09-2006, 07:38 PM
well i was going to it has proven to be to difficult

vmod is a mod made were britan falls in 1940 and german wins the war by 45 instead of mostly atacking merchants its more warship based i was going to add the new ships to it but it looks to difficult to do however i will keep working

hueywolf123
10-09-2006, 07:44 PM
So the Aggressors will then be USA, Canada, Russia & Australia. Launching from Iceland, Canada, and the West African coast?

Bootsmann0815
10-09-2006, 07:51 PM
commanderFritz, of course your efforts on our behalf are most laudable, but perhaps best save your energy, especially with the warship problem you mentioned in your other thread.
Not many people seem to play UBWA, and SH4 is just around the corner - then we'll all be on the winning side... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

comanderFritz
10-09-2006, 07:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hueywolf123:
So the Aggressors will then be USA, Canada, Russia & Australia. Launching from Iceland, Canada, and the West African coast? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the aggressors wil be the britsh grand fleet base from canada remnants of the britsh in britan, west africa is german after 43 iceland i think falls it should if i redo it it will and the usa after 1941. i havnt looked at everything that close i just decided to do this half hour ago.

comanderFritz
10-09-2006, 07:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bootsmann0815:
commanderFritz, of course your efforts on our behalf are most laudable, but perhaps best save your energy, especially with the warship problem you mentioned in your other thread.
Not many people seem to play UBWA, and SH4 is just around the corner - then we'll all be on the winning side... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

good point but keep in mind i am offering to you all i am mostly doing it for myself

tuddley3
10-10-2006, 02:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bootsmann0815:

Not many people seem to play UBWA, and SH4 is just around the corner - then we'll all be on the winning side... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

More and more folks are using it now since the latest release of 1.92. Especially at Subsim. Kinda like SH3 Gen, I posted a thread over there like I did here, and got good responses. I even woke up the developer, he may soon expand on it seeing how many people were interested in SH3 Gen.