PDA

View Full Version : Chasing Bad Guy in Lair of Romulus was too hard

punkbrutus
07-21-2011, 08:24 PM
First, when the target gets on a horse, Ezio keeps hesitating to jump over. While the targets keeps moving forward, there were many obstacles that are placed around, causing more delay and adding to my frustration to this scene. I did this several times (about 20 times) with no luck.

It was just too difficult and I'm thinking of using cracks or cheats.

Any suggestions?

punkbrutus
07-21-2011, 08:24 PM
First, when the target gets on a horse, Ezio keeps hesitating to jump over. While the targets keeps moving forward, there were many obstacles that are placed around, causing more delay and adding to my frustration to this scene. I did this several times (about 20 times) with no luck.

It was just too difficult and I'm thinking of using cracks or cheats.

Any suggestions?

punkbrutus
07-21-2011, 08:48 PM
I just couldn't catch the mounted target in "Thrown to the Wolves".

You guys need to fix this. It's impossible for me to catch the target. I was almost ready to trash my new computer out the window.

Vey03
07-21-2011, 11:19 PM
It's not the easiest thing in the world, but it's just a matter of moving and never stopping.

Use as many goes as you need to to work out a route where you can just flow from beam to beam to horse. Stay left when you first start.
Make sure you jump from the beam (or boxes, can't remember which) straight onto the horse (left hand side one is best). Don't jump to the ground and then get on the horse.

When you're on the horse, get going staight away. Don't wait for anything, just gallop.

The target will pull gates infront of you. Learn where they are, and know your route around them, and take that even before the gate closes.

Main thing to remember is to get your fingers on the controls as soon as you restart the memory, and run like a scalded rat the very millisecond the memory starts.

On the horse, same thing, just go. Be smooth in your lines, so you don't get stuck behind things. Go around object when on the horse, don't jump them, as the horses in this game are terrible and most often than not, won't jump anything.
In the previous games, they jumped smoothly. In ACB they're horrid.

And don't forget the flag on top of the first set of beams http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
You'll need to stand in the saddle, then jump up to the beam, grab the flag, and jump back down onto the horse and keep going.
If you can't do all that, just get the flag, and let the target go. The memory will remember you've got the flag, and it won't appear again.

johnsmith145
07-22-2011, 02:13 AM
Make sure to hold the "Legs" button. This will make you gallop, and it goes a h*lla lot faster. This is only available outside Rome i think, but i know it's supposed to be possible in the "Thrown to the Wolves" mission.

Vey03
07-23-2011, 04:11 AM
Yes it is. You need to gallop. The controls for gallop work here like they did in AC1 and 2.