PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Kids who actually know how to play couldn't make me happier

i2eign_DoVVn
04-21-2011, 12:39 PM
Seriously, thanks to all the players I came across yesterday who didn't shoot gun, and didn't run the entire defensive round for no points, and actually came in with disguise and smoke, and to those who actually tried aerials! I love it. Finally people are learning cuz honestly I'm getting sick of the Grand masters who run and gun on offense, and run and die on defense.

i2eign_DoVVn
04-21-2011, 12:39 PM
Seriously, thanks to all the players I came across yesterday who didn't shoot gun, and didn't run the entire defensive round for no points, and actually came in with disguise and smoke, and to those who actually tried aerials! I love it. Finally people are learning cuz honestly I'm getting sick of the Grand masters who run and gun on offense, and run and die on defense.

landonledbetter
04-21-2011, 10:26 PM
I'm going to take the liberty of assuming one of those was me, because I'm pretty awesome.

You're welcome.

Zoidberg747
04-21-2011, 11:06 PM
I remember those wanted matches we had were epic, and I don't care what people say, you are right and a professional at this game. I love getting my *** kicked, It makes me better at the game, but with runners and gunners that usually doesn't happen

Patita90
04-22-2011, 12:46 PM
It is always very nice to get matched with people with similar play style. I love it.

Regarding roofers on offensive, I used to avoid roofs altogether, but in Manhunt stuns were the norm, so now on offense I stick to roofs since I can go without risking getting stunned and get good points for focus. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Lilith_07
04-22-2011, 04:48 PM
Yeah some forget about team work, they run like crazy trying to kill before everyone else and in the end they killed like 14 but don't have more than 4000 points. (one from my team the other day lol)

E-Zekiel
04-22-2011, 05:17 PM
These days I tend to get low Manhunt scores because I excel extremely well at picking players out from NPCs. As a result, other people always kill my targets -_- I should be slower to target or somesuch

Zombie Izzardx
04-22-2011, 06:38 PM
Ill be sure to pick my pro loadout if I ever play against you...again. It was fun watching you try to catch me that one wanted game long ago only to be knifed and killed by someone else.

Lethalla
04-24-2011, 05:50 AM
i2eign_Dovvn, if that was you playing Manhunt with Cherznobog a few hours ago, I salute you... My first game on XBox so I was still getting used to the controls.
And regrettably I had to quit when my teammates kindly deserted me... So sorry to have spoiled your stunning fun but I couldn't sustain that kind of abuse for another 2 minutes... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif