PDA

View Full Version : I lol'd

The Demonborn
01-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Just finished a match where a guy got 15 kills and 1500 points. I lol'd.

The Demonborn
01-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Just finished a match where a guy got 15 kills and 1500 points. I lol'd.

x3MTA3xHelviaNx
01-12-2011, 12:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FallenUnderLord:
Just finished a match where a guy got 15 kills and 1500 points. I lol'd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA. Bet he was giving out escapes all over the place!

obliviondoll
01-12-2011, 12:40 PM
That's even worse than I've seen.

Although I've seen 2 matches where people have gone 15 kills for 1800 points.

The Demonborn
01-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Just finished another match with two kills, everyone else had around seven. I was called a hacker. I lol'd, once more.

EscoBlades
01-12-2011, 12:49 PM
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg610/scaled.php?tn=0&server=610&filename=ad0s.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

I got some "fanmail" after this game http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif I was playing on PS3.

Lethalla
01-12-2011, 12:57 PM
lol
yeah I always have a good laugh when I'm first with 2 kills and a bunch of stuns & lures and everyone else has got 5+ kills...
I had a good one yesterday where I got 2 stuns in 30 secs and a kill - "YESSSSSSSSS!!!"

obliviondoll
01-12-2011, 01:10 PM
In Wanted today:
Stunned a chasing pursuer from a morphed group, his pursuer was my target, got the hidden/incognito kill on the target, got a chain bonus, another pursuer who was close enough to see me started another chase, smoke+stun, another chain with the escape, then his pursuer came around the corner and I got another incognito (not hidden this time though) and a third chain bonus in a row. Then I died, because someone had poisoned me for 500 points. 5 seconds worth of WTF? before I died. I lol'd.

EscoBlades
01-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Wow, that's hilarious.

I saw you online oblivion. Thanks for the friend request. Sadly, you can't join session in progress on ps3. We'll have to have some Manhunt games sometime.

Steelbadger
01-12-2011, 01:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lethalla:
lol
yeah I always have a good laugh when I'm first with 2 kills and a bunch of stuns & lures and everyone else has got 5+ kills...
I had a good one yesterday where I got 2 stuns in 30 secs and a kill - "YESSSSSSSSS!!!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I managed to get 2 stuns in under 10 seconds today, don't ask me how my second pursuer sucked badly enough to let me do it but I was rewarded with a scream of "WHAT THE F***!!".

Nothing quite so rewarding.

The Demonborn
01-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Just got untouchable. People said I sucked. I lol'd.

FireTempest00
01-12-2011, 01:37 PM
They were so mad.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4963/img0203r.th.jpg (http://img163.imageshack.us/i/img0203r.jpg/)

RogerRamjet99
01-12-2011, 02:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FallenUnderLord:
Just finished a match where a guy got 15 kills and 1500 points. I lol'd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah those were the days. Level 1 when you ran around like a headless goofball thinking how can that guy have 750 points already after the match in progress for like 30 seconds, before running off to get your next sh1tty 100 points running kill like a wombat. Lol'tastic.

starcowgozboom
01-13-2011, 09:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RogerRamjet99:

Ah those were the days. Level 1 when you ran around like a headless goofball thinking how can that guy have 750 points already after the match in progress for like 30 seconds, before running off to get your next sh1tty 100 points running kill like a wombat. Lol'tastic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO. It's true. I used to think, when I started the beta, that 150 pts was beast. I used to spam the gun. Now I get irritated if I get a discreet kill or use/get shot by the gun.

The Demonborn
01-13-2011, 10:40 AM
I don't think many people online actually realise quality means so much more than quantity in this game. Looking on the leaderboard (for kills) I see that I have an average kill score of around 500, and not a single person within about 100 places of me has anywhere near that.

obliviondoll
01-13-2011, 01:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by starcowgozboom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RogerRamjet99:

Ah those were the days. Level 1 when you ran around like a headless goofball thinking how can that guy have 750 points already after the match in progress for like 30 seconds, before running off to get your next sh1tty 100 points running kill like a wombat. Lol'tastic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO. It's true. I used to think, when I started the beta, that 150 pts was beast. I used to spam the gun. Now I get irritated if I get a discreet kill or use/get shot by the gun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'd read about the stealth bonuses and seen gameplay in the E3 demo videos before the beta came out.

My first kill in the beta was 600 points (hidden incognito).

My first 3 games I got the incognito bonus with every kill.

Then I tried a gun build.

I was useless at it, but I was planning on writing a preview for the game, so I experimented to get a feel for how it works.

Never got over the "Why would I use this?" feeling...

Wasn't until I'd reached 20 (beta level cap) that I found out how I'd actually got 600 points on my first kill though. Didn't know how "hidden" worked - though it meant the target was hiding, not me.