PDA

View Full Version : A couple Acb questions that havnt been answered.(SPOILERS INCASE PEOPLE GET MAD!)

tyrce111
10-27-2010, 08:38 AM
Gonna get straight to the point here guys.

1) What is the max level ezio can train his assassins? (Total Ive seen so far is 7)

2) Do you guys think or want ezios brotherhood to have 2 hidden blades or hidden guns or poisen blades?

3)In the gamescon walkthrough, it showed us that the more the assassins sent on a mission the higher chance of success you will have.
Say you put a ton of assassins into a mission (or if you can only send a certain number on one mission, 3 lvl 7s) and you had a 100% chance of completing the task.
Does this mean there is also a 100% chance of all you assassins coming back alive?

If anyone else has some more questions that have a bit of punctuation in them, feel free to post then down below.

tyrce111
10-27-2010, 08:38 AM
Gonna get straight to the point here guys.

1) What is the max level ezio can train his assassins? (Total Ive seen so far is 7)

2) Do you guys think or want ezios brotherhood to have 2 hidden blades or hidden guns or poisen blades?

3)In the gamescon walkthrough, it showed us that the more the assassins sent on a mission the higher chance of success you will have.
Say you put a ton of assassins into a mission (or if you can only send a certain number on one mission, 3 lvl 7s) and you had a 100% chance of completing the task.
Does this mean there is also a 100% chance of all you assassins coming back alive?

If anyone else has some more questions that have a bit of punctuation in them, feel free to post then down below.

an-assassin
10-27-2010, 08:42 AM
to the first one.

Every time you destroy a borgia tower your max assassins to recruit increases by one. So 12 is max http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AnthonyA85
10-27-2010, 08:45 AM
He meant maximum skill level, which is ten.

tyrce111
10-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Thanks, u guys have any ideas or comments about the other 2 questions?

MT4K
10-27-2010, 09:02 AM
my interpretation of mission success is that if it says 100% success rate, i expect all of them to come back alive, 80% and there might be a slight chance of one dying (most likely a lower lvl one)

that said though, i do believe the more you send on a mission means the experience from that mission gets spread across them all, so they all receive less experience than if you succeeded with just sending 1, kind of like a risk-reward system, but i aint 100% sure

as for giving them 2 hidden blades and what not... i doubt we will be able to for some reason, that is kind of like Ezio's "thing"

superbalex
10-27-2010, 09:03 AM
for nr 2.
i believe some of the skilled assassins will get poison blade, not sure tho, but i highly doubt they get HG and double HB's

for nr3.
if you can send enough assassins to get 100% chance then yea its 100% chance of survival. since that % covers for all the assassins sent on the mission.
however.. theres a maximum number of how many assassins you can send on the same mission, think its 5 or 6

tyrce111
10-27-2010, 09:32 AM
If you sent out a fully maxed out lvl 10 (full armour, full weapons, full equipment) and a lvl 1 out on a mission, does the lvl 1 get all the skill points because the lvl 10 can't realy get anymmore?

AnthonyA85
10-27-2010, 09:40 AM
you can give your recriuts what ever weapons you want them to have, and as they get better skilled, you can give them better weapons. So you can give them anything and everything from hidden blade to crossbow (or regular bow, i think)

DarkicoN14
10-27-2010, 09:51 AM
As for the Dual hidden blades i dont think your assassins can have them because if you look back through the codex it is said the the hidden blades are made of a rare material or somthing like that and that only select Assassins could have them. most likely Assassin leaders and very high ranked assassins in the order

tyrce111
10-27-2010, 09:52 AM
That wasn't realy answering any of my questions but thanks.
Do you know any other equipmen. Your guys might have?

extrememuffin
10-27-2010, 10:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by an-assassin:
to the first one.

Every time you destroy a borgia tower your max assassins to recruit increases by one. So 12 is max http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

#2 i hope they can get 2 but i doubt it.
#3 since it says 100% completion i would awsome it means no chance of death

my own question: can your assassins fail at a mission but still come back alive or do they fight to the death. maybe if you sent 2 assassins one might die and the other comes back as a failure

Rakudaton
10-27-2010, 10:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
Do you know any other equipmen. Your guys might have? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In terms of "equipment" (ie ignoring weapons and armour) we know your assassins can have:

&gt; Hidden blade (all have)
&gt; Smoke bombs
&gt; Bows
&gt; (I think...) crossbows

Pure speculation here, but I reckon they'll also be able to have:

&gt; Double hidden blades
&gt; Maybe poison blades

I've noticed that there is only room for about 4 of the equipment icons per assassin...

McAwesomeSauce
10-27-2010, 02:24 PM
I believe i have read this either on ubisofts official website or on this forum (Either way it's true): The materials the hidden blade is made from is rare, and therefore only the very most badass assassins will be aloud to wield two. So i doubt your assassins will get double hidden blades.

When that is said, Ezio is kinda generous about them, he gives them to any citizen getting merely harrased by guards. xD http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

DoomKnight10
10-27-2010, 05:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:

In terms of "equipment" (ie ignoring weapons and armour) we know your assassins can have:

&gt; Smoke bombs
&gt; Bows

&gt; Maybe poison blades

I've noticed that there is only room for about 4 of the equipment icons per assassin... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dont forget that they most likely end up with swords and daggers, and I know you can definently get a mace for them(was in one of the videos). Didnt see other weapons though.

EzioAssassin51
10-28-2010, 05:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:

&gt; Smoke bombs
&gt; Bows

<STRIKE>&gt; Double hidden blades
&gt; Maybe poison blades</STRIKE>

I've noticed that there is only room for about 4 of the equipment icons per assassin... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I highly, highly doubt the apprentices will get those seeing as they are Ezio-Only sort of stuff, seeing as Leo made them for him from the Codex. Same with the Gun!

They can also use Axes btw (seen in the Gamecon demo)

extrememuffin
10-28-2010, 08:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DoomKnight10:

&gt; Smoke bombs
&gt; Bows

&gt; Maybe poison blades

Dont forget that they most likely end up with swords and daggers, and I know you can definently get a mace for them(was in one of the videos). Didnt see other weapons though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well we have seen the hidden blades and smoke as well

MCB280
10-28-2010, 09:33 PM
i know if you get the Assassins Armor level all the way up they get metal Armor or the best Armor from AC2 not Altair's armor the buyable one i cannot remember it's name
but do you guys reckon that we will be able to throw daggers not just throwing knifes because i think a saw a number next to the small weapons and it would be nice have a sword in one hand and a dagger in the other throw the dagger at an enemy run up to the one next to him and stab him in the chest and grab the dagger from the neck, chest or head of the guy you thrown it at pull you out and then repeat i reckon i could take out heaps like that.

vgking96
10-28-2010, 10:25 PM
the best buy-able armor in AC2 was the Missaglias armor. and the icon next to the small blade means that, like AC1, Ezio can have his small blae out and throw throwing knives just like Altair did in the first game.

MCB280
10-29-2010, 01:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vgking96:
the best buy-able armor in AC2 was the Missaglias armor. and the icon next to the small blade means that, like AC1, Ezio can have his small blade out and throw throwing knives just like Altair did in the first game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well mate i have not played the actual story for AC1 but have played it on a PS3 (but got my butt kicked and sorry if i said like a ******** or a jerk the only way i could say it)
but the dagger thing would be good well anyone would be able to pick them off faster or easier for the newbies to the game

Rakudaton
10-29-2010, 04:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MCB280:
i know if you get the Assassins Armor level all the way up they get metal Armor or the best Armor from AC2 not Altair's armor the buyable one i cannot remember it's name
but do you guys reckon that we will be able to throw daggers not just throwing knifes because i think a saw a number next to the small weapons and it would be nice have a sword in one hand and a dagger in the other throw the dagger at an enemy run up to the one next to him and stab him in the chest and grab the dagger from the neck, chest or head of the guy you thrown it at pull you out and then repeat i reckon i could take out heaps like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. Please, PLEASE learn to use punctuation.
2. No, you can't throw the dagger. You can, however, throw knives whilst using the dagger (like in AC1 but better). That's what the number is there for - to count your knives.

MCB280
10-30-2010, 04:21 AM
2. No, you can't throw the dagger. You can, however, throw knives whilst using the dagger (like in AC1 but better). That's what the number is there for - to count your knives. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sorry mate i hate English at my school and don't listen that much information about it.
Thanks for that second one how did you work in throw knifes while using the dagger in AC1 and sorry if it is a stupid question but i hardly played it. (thank you for answering).

Rakudaton
10-30-2010, 04:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MCB280:
2. No, you can't throw the dagger. You can, however, throw knives whilst using the dagger (like in AC1 but better). That's what the number is there for - to count your knives. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sorry mate i hate English at my school and don't listen that much information about it.
Thanks for that second one how did you work in throw knifes while using the dagger in AC1 and sorry if it is a stupid question but i hardly played it. (thank you for answering). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In AC1, the knives and dagger were both equipped by tapping left on the d-pad. By pressing the weapon hand button, you would throw knives on the following occasions (and swing the short sword on all others):

&gt; Not in open combat (ie either not locked on at all, or locked onto an enemy who is not fighting you (but wandering around or something))
&gt; In open combat, but the enemy you're facing is more than about 2-3m away
&gt; In open combat, when you've just performed a counter kill or combo kill, and you quickly tap the attack buttom.

In those circumstances Altair throws a knife, and in any others he swings his dagger. We don't know how it'll work in ACB; my guess is that it'll be somewhat similar (but more 'free' with the knives, if you get what I mean).