PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Cockpits

OldCrowAlbert
01-15-2005, 01:31 AM
Hey folks, I'm new as you can see. I've been playing CFS3 for more than a month. I have a major problem with it plus lots of bugs(typical MicroSoft!). I want to ask...does Pacific Fighters have the option to turn the cockpit "OFF"...such as make it invisible altogether? CFS3 does and I HATE IT!!! If I could just disable that otion while hosting a game it wouldn't be so bad. I can disable aLL other viewing "cheats" except that one and I hate it. It is unrealistic and takes away some advantages and disadvantages of various aircraft.
Does this sim have that option and if so can it be disabled for online play for all players? Thank You, I'm thinking of buying this Sim soon, any advice would help.
OldCrowAlbert

tora-2
01-15-2005, 02:05 AM
Offline you can turn the cockpit off with difficulty settings should you wish.
Online the settings are decided by the server host which you can view before joining the game.
Plenty of severs with either option if I recall.

Gawwad
01-15-2005, 06:37 AM
Yes, in PF u can disable the "no cockpit" viev.

Longjocks
01-15-2005, 04:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tora-2:
Offline you can turn the cockpit off with difficulty settings should you wish.
Online the settings are decided by the server host which you can view before joining the game.
Plenty of severs with either option if I recall. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
To expand on that, when you host a LAN or host a server for a few friends online (without using the dedicated server) you can set the cockpit to always be on in the difficulty settings.

Troll2k
01-17-2005, 04:33 PM
The host,be it a lan,ip or browser game sets the difficulty settings.These settings apply to all players that join the game.

So if you(as the host) set "cockpit view off" then all players are stuck in the cockpit.