PDA

View Full Version : New Machine Spec

MoPai
03-17-2006, 09:52 AM
Time for upgrade. I usually do this every other year or so but simply have been out of the technology loop for 2 years. I typically will go to toms hardware site and read up on the latest but there seem to be to much that has happened in the last two years that Im totally lost...SLI what? CorssFire this...ughnnn , my vision blurs, head begins to spin. PLease help point me in a good direction. One that should take care of my Il2 series sim needs for the next 2 years or so.

Just MB/CPU/Ram/Vid Card recommendations please

Note I have had good luck with AMD, ASUS and NVidea in the past.

thanks
mo

MoPai
03-17-2006, 09:52 AM
Time for upgrade. I usually do this every other year or so but simply have been out of the technology loop for 2 years. I typically will go to toms hardware site and read up on the latest but there seem to be to much that has happened in the last two years that Im totally lost...SLI what? CorssFire this...ughnnn , my vision blurs, head begins to spin. PLease help point me in a good direction. One that should take care of my Il2 series sim needs for the next 2 years or so.

Just MB/CPU/Ram/Vid Card recommendations please

Note I have had good luck with AMD, ASUS and NVidea in the past.

thanks
mo

vocatx
03-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Try posting in "Community Help". Those guys will help you put a great system together. I can vouch for that from personal experience.