PDA

View Full Version : How to Kill Recruits?

tjbyrum1
10-23-2011, 02:25 PM
After I beat the game, have no Contracts left for my Assassin's, have no need for them anymore...

How do I kill them?

If you're ondering why, I just want something to do. I know you can recruit endless numbers of citizens needing rescue, and I know your Assassin's can still level up (slowly) by fighting the Guards.

If they die in a replay of a memory, will they stay dead or come back alive in the normal part of the game?

tjbyrum1
10-23-2011, 02:25 PM
After I beat the game, have no Contracts left for my Assassin's, have no need for them anymore...

How do I kill them?

If you're ondering why, I just want something to do. I know you can recruit endless numbers of citizens needing rescue, and I know your Assassin's can still level up (slowly) by fighting the Guards.

If they die in a replay of a memory, will they stay dead or come back alive in the normal part of the game?

dewgel
10-23-2011, 02:27 PM
All I do is just get loads of guards following me and call my Assassin's, and try getting in their way. Hopefully, they don't use the hidden blade.

Or, I shoot them myself. You can aim the hidden gun or crossbow easily to hit them, it takes a health square off them lol

Agentbarto
10-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Man that's a bit shady...

Anywho what I do sometimes is send one of them on a class 5 mission alone; typically if it is an more difficult mission with the indicator stars being bolded the assassin's will only have a 25% chance of succeeding. Saves you the trouble of having to start combat sequences and rids you of the Brotherhood Meter for as long as the missions are estimated to last.

tjbyrum1
10-23-2011, 02:34 PM
And you do that while they're fighting!? That must be... kind of hard huh?

Anyway, I was planning on going to replay that mission within the Baron de Valois sequence where you have 'close the gates!!!!". Unlimited amounts of French Soldiers spawn here endlessly and I will go there, perch up on a rooftop, and then call in my Assassin's and enjoy the battle.. and the slaughtering of the Assassin's Guild.

dewgel
10-23-2011, 02:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
And you do that while they're fighting!? That must be... kind of hard huh?

Anyway, I was planning on going to replay that mission within the Baron de Valois sequence where you have 'close the gates!!!!". Unlimited amounts of French Soldiers spawn here endlessly and I will go there, perch up on a rooftop, and then call in my Assassin's and enjoy the battle.. and the slaughtering of the Assassin's Guild. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That'll be your best bet.

By the way, on this topic. Has anyone ever succesfully closed their dead recruit's eyes? I go to do it, as it tells me, I wait for Circle to say "Close eyes", I tap it, and it picks them up. Do you have to hold circle instead?

tjbyrum1
10-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Okay Dewgel I will try it.

And I think on my Xbox 360 the B button is to close the eyes and I think you DO have to hold down the B button, but for you I think yes you have to hold down the circle button. I think it just replaces the 'loot' option.

lol, I been reading some stories on other forums about how level 1 assassin's go on 5 star missions (the 5 star, not 5 diamond) and have 3% chance of success, only to come back and be successful with level 7.

I want to do this because I want a female Guild. Nothing wrong with that.

Requiescant In Pace my Male friends.

tjbyrum1
10-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Unfortunately, all I got from that memory was billions of dead French Soldiers.

Literally, you guys should check that out... the Assassin's will absolutely murder the French.

LightRey
10-23-2011, 03:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tjbyrum1:

Literally, you guys should check that out... the Assassin's will absolutely murder the French. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's my favorite mission to replay when I'm bored. It's practically impossible to kill your assassins.

albertwesker22
10-23-2011, 03:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Literally, you guys should check that out... the Assassin's will absolutely murder the French. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's my favorite mission to replay when I'm bored. It's practically impossible to kill your assassins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn peice if Eden! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

JJTHoukes
10-23-2011, 08:37 PM
I once accidentally killed two of my recruits by using the lifts. The stones that get released dropped right onto them, and they died right away.

LightRey
10-24-2011, 12:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThyMolizzo:
I once accidentally killed two of my recruits by using the lifts. The stones that get released dropped right onto them, and they died right away. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh that's actually a good way to do it.

tjbyrum1
10-24-2011, 06:31 AM
I went on the mission where you fight those guards with the Apple of Eden... it's the one after you escape the Vatican with the Apple.

Anyway, I went to one of my Assassin Recruits and used it. He fell on his knees, covered his ears, and collapsed and died.

But the others did not die... I guess it require prolonged use to kill them.

lukaszep
10-24-2011, 07:01 AM
I accidentally killed two of my recruits with the Apple. I was so depressed.
Anyway, i find a good way to get them killed is to run across the bridge to vaticano, get the papal guards to chase you, run back across the bridge and to the stairs. That brings out the papal guards, the 6 guards on the bridge, the group of 4 by the stairs, and another 4 guards from around the corner.
18 guards vs. 2 recruits.

And yes i always close their eyes. It's respectful.

LightRey
10-24-2011, 08:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukaszep:
Anyway, i find a good way to get them killed is to run across the bridge to vaticano, get the papal guards to chase you, run back across the bridge and to the stairs. That brings out the papal guards, the 6 guards on the bridge, the group of 4 by the stairs, and another 4 guards from around the corner.

And yes i always close their eyes. It's respectful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wait, you can kill your recruits with the apple? Mine never seemed to be affected by it.

albertwesker22
10-24-2011, 08:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukaszep:

Wait, you can kill your recruits with the apple? Mine never seemed to be affected by it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I got Brotherhood day one of release, but the apple has only killed one recruit of mine.

LightRey
10-24-2011, 08:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:

Wait, you can kill your recruits with the apple? Mine never seemed to be affected by it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I got Brotherhood day one of release, but the apple has only killed one recruit of mine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've had it since release and I've played it 6 times. Not a single recruit of mine ever died.

lukaszep
10-24-2011, 01:23 PM
Yeah i didn't think you could, but it happened.
It was when i held down the attack button to kill more guards, two of my recruits got caught in the area and were counter attacking and they both died http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

tjbyrum1
10-24-2011, 01:44 PM
I also got the game on release day (the first time that's happened...) and beat it three times and never once did my Assassin's died. But like I said, yesterday I did and one of them died.

After reading what Lukaszep said above me, I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact I was 'countering' my assassin recruits attack on the other guard.

I will go and try! Funny thing is, only one Assassin in this playthrough has died - and I killed them.

EvolutionIXMR
10-24-2011, 02:05 PM
*gasp*

TEMPLAR!!!

Black_Widow9
10-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Lol. I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

ghostferret
10-31-2011, 10:50 PM
Another way to kill them is with scaffolds. I did it today by accident. My level 10 recruit was fighting a guard next to a scaffold and when I grabbed the guard and threw him into it, it collapsed on both of them and killed the recruit. I was bummed. It may not be that easy to do intentionally, though.

Kytr
11-01-2011, 09:46 AM
It would depend on circumstances -- you would only really be able to kill them that way when they are fighting near a scaffold. When it comes down, it will kill anyone within a short range of it (my record is a group of 4 guards and 3 bystanders).

AdmiralPerry
11-01-2011, 06:59 PM
You are all Templars and should be kicked out of the Brotherhood.

On a more serious note, I killed four of my recruits with the Apple of Eden on my first playthrough. It was the mission in the Colosseum, Seeing Red, I think. The one with the cardinals and the slew of guards. Anyway, I was having some difficulty killing anyone, and the gunmen were turning me into Swiss cheese, so I panicked, called in my recruits, and spammed the Apple. Not only were my recruits not prepared for such overwhelming odds, they are apparently negatively affected by the Apple. I was mortified when I found out about that. Since then, I've been rather overprotective of my recruits, and honestly, after spending all that time training them, I can't bear to just kill them and recruit again.

RedSpider
11-09-2011, 10:10 AM
The only time one of my recruits has died was via drowning. It was one of the Borgia Tower missions (The one near water) and when the recruits were fighting the guards, one of them got knocked into the water. I was gutted http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

AnthonyA85
11-10-2011, 02:09 PM
I lost all four rectuits that were on a contract mission (very sad day for the brotherhood), and at least one other recruit during the "French Kiss" mission, but now all my recruits are master assassin, and can't be touched.