PDA

View Full Version : more than one chase music

fawaz_leb
06-22-2011, 04:10 PM
developers of assassins creed revelations listen to what i have to say please.

im hoping the next assassins creed game would have a remix of the chase theme in the first assassins creed, its just so intense and gets my heart beating every time i hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...HUxg&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH1NFziHUxg&feature=related)

jesper kyde, if you can please make a remix version of it or add more chase themes depending on cities and environments.

it will seriously change how the game feels and sounds

intense music has a psychological affect on the brain making a gamer really feel like they are an assassin getting chased and has to hide

discuss this please

fawaz_leb
06-22-2011, 04:10 PM
developers of assassins creed revelations listen to what i have to say please.

im hoping the next assassins creed game would have a remix of the chase theme in the first assassins creed, its just so intense and gets my heart beating every time i hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...HUxg&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH1NFziHUxg&feature=related)

jesper kyde, if you can please make a remix version of it or add more chase themes depending on cities and environments.

it will seriously change how the game feels and sounds

intense music has a psychological affect on the brain making a gamer really feel like they are an assassin getting chased and has to hide

discuss this please

faka-me
06-22-2011, 04:23 PM
after listening to it again i totally agree with you

Blind2Society
06-22-2011, 04:30 PM
after listening to it again i totally agree with you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

cept for this bit
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fawaz_leb:
it will seriously change how the game <STRIKE>is played</STRIKE> feels and sounds. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fawaz_leb
06-22-2011, 04:32 PM
haha soz bro i will change that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

faka-me
06-22-2011, 04:35 PM
yep i totally agree with that too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

phil.llllll
06-22-2011, 04:53 PM
God I love the chase theme! I agree, it'd be nice to hear a new one or maybe a remix.

To be used though there would actually have to be chases and the AC series since the first one has really gotten rid of the whole chase aspect of the assassinations - it's mostly just assassinate or fail and desync, no chase involved.

Calvarok
06-22-2011, 06:05 PM
I think I'm the only one who didn't really like this chase music. Sure, it was epic at first, but the many ******ed ways which a chase could be triggered in AC1 (such as bumping lightly into a guard, or jumping on the spot) made it seem like the music that played whenever the game just wanted to screw with you. Plus it played EVERY time.

Revelations should have multiple chase musics, even more than Brotherhood.

EDIT: If I recall correctly, Brotherhood had 2 or 3.

Blind2Society
06-22-2011, 06:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:
(such as bumping lightly into a guard, or jumping on the spot) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That was very annoying.

ThaWhistle
06-22-2011, 08:29 PM
anything would be better than what htey did in ac2 wher ethere were like 3 songs that played in combat. in one of my playthroughs, id hit mute everytime i got in combat because it got annoying.

Calvarok
06-22-2011, 08:39 PM
To clarify, I didn't really hate the song itself, it's just it came to have a negative stigma attached to it.

A remix of it for the Altair sequences would be awesome. In fact, all of Altair's sequence songs should be remixes of AC1 songs!

ProletariatPleb
06-22-2011, 10:20 PM
I always liked the AC1 music, and some parts in Brotherhood had that mysterious Acre music and I loved it.

A remix? idk, the original Chase Theme, the one which usually plays after you assassinate a main target and the city bells keep ringing and your HUD has a red tint to it was too damn awesome. (Only hated the animus' continuous beeping)

That music pumps up really good. Screams ASSASSIN!!!

cless711
06-23-2011, 10:12 AM
XD I love that chase theme. I really hope they remix it in AC:R or at least bring in a chase song that can contend to how awesome this chase music is. (The chase music from AC 1)

fawaz_leb
06-24-2011, 03:22 PM
bump

iN3krO
06-24-2011, 03:42 PM
Well, althought i would not remember the music if i've not heard it now in youtube, when i started earing it i've just remembered some chases xD it's like saying: Ezio is badass and i start hearing Ezio's Family in my head xD...

It's just my favourite song in the game, it brings me to a state of full calmness...

And the chase music from Ac1 just bring me a full state of adrenaline...

I want AcR to finish with Ezio's Family music (Ezio's ending should be epic, and with this music i would start to cry hehehe xD)

Blind2Society
06-24-2011, 03:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
I want AcR to finish with Ezio's Family music </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm pretty sure that's a given. Or at least Ezio's part of ACR ending with it is a given. I would imagine the game will end as Desmond as per usual.

Makes me wonder though, if we see a dramatic end to Ezio, who will we get to play as after the credits roll? If it all goes down like this, will they really reveal the next ancestor in ACR?

These are some big time questions if you ask me, the type of questions we porbably won't have answer to until we beat the game.

iN3krO
06-24-2011, 03:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
I want AcR to finish with Ezio's Family music </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm pretty sure that's a given. Or at least Ezio's part of ACR ending with it is a given. I would imagine the game will end as Desmond as per usual.

Makes me wonder though, if we see a dramatic end to Ezio, who will we get to play as after the credits roll? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Easy:

Rebecca: Desmond, i will load the lastest stabler state of ezio's memories so you can keep looking for some secrets.

Animus: Backfowarding for a more stable memory.

Desmond: Thanks.

Althought, i would like to see the end of the ezio's part of the game with his son/sons already born (and maybe we playing thought on of his sons)... It would be a perfect opportunity to play Ezio's Family again. &lt;- Happy End OFC (like the start with frederico in that "atalaya")

Cpt_Yanni
06-25-2011, 04:34 AM
Well I thought I read somewhere that AC: Revelations would also be the 'start' for the new Assassin. Maybe we'll have a 'free play' with him in Constantinople after the credits (and maybe he/she is Ezio's son/daughter).

glenneey
06-25-2011, 04:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cpt_Yanni:
Well I thought I read somewhere that AC: Revelations would also be the 'start' for the new Assassin. Maybe we'll have a 'free play' with him in Constantinople after the credits (and maybe he/she is Ezio's son/daughter). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This reminds me of Red dead Redemption.
I hated to play as his son, though it is great for the story.
I vote for a cheat code to put it off =3

SixKeys
06-25-2011, 09:45 AM
I love the AC1 chase music. There were a few good ones in the other games too, but since it was so easy to escape from the guards, I almost never got to hear them. Sometimes in AC2 I would run around the area not even bothering to escape because I just wanted to listen to the music for a bit longer. Another reason why we need more difficult escape sequences!

fawaz_leb
06-25-2011, 06:39 PM
bump!

fawaz_leb
06-27-2011, 01:11 PM
BUMP!

Black_Widow9
06-28-2011, 01:17 AM
Please do not bump Topics. It is against the Forum Rules.

fawaz_leb
06-29-2011, 05:06 AM
bump

Medo3G
06-29-2011, 11:19 AM
^
Are you serious ?? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

fawaz_leb
07-02-2011, 05:28 AM
i would really like a remix of Venice rooftops or something really intense.