PDA

View Full Version : PC online login error

curmet
03-19-2009, 06:07 AM
I'm just wondering is there like a time when the ONLINE play for PC is to be activated or something, because I've tried to logon to the ONLINE VERSUS mode, but ever time i do, i get the following:

Enter Username and Password(fine, no problem)
then Enter your CD Key(Fine, no PRoblem)
But when i say log in, it either says
"ONLINE ERROR: error reading license"
or
It just stays in the screen that says "Loging in: waiting"(then it stays on that screen for eternity!

PLease i'm really hoping someone knows what this is happening, I've tried everything.

Thanks,
curmet

curmet
03-19-2009, 06:07 AM
I'm just wondering is there like a time when the ONLINE play for PC is to be activated or something, because I've tried to logon to the ONLINE VERSUS mode, but ever time i do, i get the following:

Enter Username and Password(fine, no problem)
then Enter your CD Key(Fine, no PRoblem)
But when i say log in, it either says
"ONLINE ERROR: error reading license"
or
It just stays in the screen that says "Loging in: waiting"(then it stays on that screen for eternity!

PLease i'm really hoping someone knows what this is happening, I've tried everything.

Thanks,
curmet

planetrix14
03-19-2009, 08:07 AM
its probobly becuase your internet is down mine sometimes gose down when im in the game.

curmet
03-19-2009, 11:51 AM
well i do have a prob with the modem going down, but my internet is connected when i try to log on through HAWX.

If i go ingame and i click on Versus, or try to make or join an online game, my either says "(CDkey+account)" or "waiting... login"(and stay on that screen and does not complete it)

and while that is happening, my internet is connnected at the time.

el3ctrosm0g
03-20-2009, 02:45 AM
I am on a fixed line and are connected 24/7.. It says I am not connected to the internet!!! crazy ****

HotShotKev
03-25-2009, 05:39 PM
I also get the, "waiting - login", screen and it never gets past it.

sigh. seems like ubi dont want to do online play. then fine dont do it and dont tell us we can. UBI looks like they are using online promises to hook its buyers.

NovaCameron
03-28-2009, 12:54 AM
Same. Would like a fix to it.

Storbein
03-28-2009, 02:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Co.kev:
I also get the, "waiting - login", screen and it never gets past it.

sigh. seems like ubi dont want to do online play. then fine dont do it and dont tell us we can. UBI looks like they are using online promises to hook its buyers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Know this sounds like an ubisoft response, but if youre stuck at login screen that most likely indicates that something is blocking hawx from connecting to the internet, i.e your firewall,
I am connected and logged in, but cannot find any games, theyve told me to open ports, call my isp and create a folder in strange places, as if that was supposed to solve my problem, none of it has worked, and i can see there are several people here with the same issue as you, so it has to be patched sooner or later

I got to speak to an expert when i called my ISP, costed me 3 euros a minute, and he told me that there was probably some issues at ubisofts end, tho, i have a deal with the shop where i purchased my game

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">EDIT content removed. Discussion of illegal access to any games software is not permitted within these boards.</span>

S.L.I.M.Z
03-28-2009, 10:11 AM
HI GUYS I HAVE THE SAM PROB KEEP GET NOT ON LINE BUT I KNOW I AM BECOUSE I AM ON TS UBI SOFT SHOULD OF KEPT THE BACK. COME ON UBI SORT IT OUT.

patrol2009
03-28-2009, 08:22 PM
same here I also get the, waiting login screen and it never gets past it.i even called UBISOT 3 time each call cost me round 30$ and i got no where that's realy sux and im using high end pc
hopping UBISOT fixing the problems

nlaketahoe
03-28-2009, 11:29 PM
I actually got to play online with other people, it was cool, came back an hour later to do it again and now i am having same problem as you guys, go figure, now i cant see any games online at all anymore...if its a port or firewall, why did it work once for an hour then now for days it cant see anything?

Razvedka
03-29-2009, 05:26 PM
To bad janes Flight sims are not still around . they were so much better and more realistic than this crapper of non online gaming crew that created HAWX. You would have thought they learned thier lesson from the other games they created. Lockdown AKA "LET DOWN" -Failure due to online gaming issues. Vegas 1 -Failure due to online gaming issues. Vegas2- Failure due to Online Gaming issues. Just to name a few Failures http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. I should have learned my lesson on purchasing another title by UBISOFT. I guess i payed the $50.00 to be able to complain against it in a forum online. Oh well Microsoft FSX has an expansion pack out with modern combat aircraft.

sixd0ce
03-30-2009, 01:01 AM
yeh i have the same problem trying to log in, havent got it to work at all. just says "waiting..." not sure how long im sposed to wait for ubisoft? no its not my router/connection/firewall they all work fine not interested in any comments like that

Beardy_Spyder
04-01-2009, 05:42 PM
i get this same problem, i thought it was perhaps because i am running windows 7 64bit? what OS are you all on?

works fine in SP loved the game, had no problems except this (and deadzones on joystick) but really want to get some good funn online happening!

virmonk
04-06-2009, 08:58 PM
I also am stuck on the "waiting" screen after I enter cd key and login info. I just want to play online!

I am on Win7 x64 like some of you guys.

maD_
04-08-2009, 05:21 AM
Same problem.

Win XP SP3. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

AthlonSparta
04-08-2009, 05:28 AM
I got it to, seems like their servers are old and slow big time, I had to call them 3 times to get mine fixed. Finely got to play online late last night. It was action packed.

curmet
04-08-2009, 05:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maD_:
Same problem.

Win XP SP3. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i got Win7 and Win Vista.. on vista it works fine, which means if you are using XP, then win7 should work too, but we need to find out what is blocking it... but don't know how.!?

Toaby
04-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Same problem here on windows 7 x64. I always got stuck on de 'Waiting Login' screen.

Filthy_Few
04-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Sometimes I see a list..............and sometimes I don't. Very buggy to say the least.
Vista 32 bit

curmet
04-10-2009, 01:37 PM
well then it's only a select few who are able to play...

Damn gives more trouble than it's worth.

sygnsoz
04-11-2009, 10:44 PM
I've got the same problem, stuck at the "waiting... login" screen. Very disappointed!, another game not showing its full potential. Hope ubi will put some efforts in fixing this issue.

cristianonel123
07-23-2010, 12:01 PM
i hav the same prob exepet it says invalid cd code

oOMadMaxOo
07-23-2010, 09:16 PM
Double check for 5 (number) vs S (letter) and 0 (number) vs O (letter).

Jaze69
08-03-2010, 05:56 AM
So please tell me I haven't wasted my money buying this so I can play online with mates?

I cannot get online at all, keeps coming up with CD key invalid. (I have Steam version)

Great to see another company who sells a product they don't support it, where are the answers Ubisoft?

Prophecy_killed
10-09-2010, 07:08 AM
I cannot get online at all, keeps coming up with CD key invalid. Also says many times can not update.

I agree with all of the above, it is a shame the problem is not solved by UBI since this probs are there since the release of the game.

To bad, what am I going to do, bought it for online MP.

Regards,

Prophecy killed.

Prophecy_killed
10-09-2010, 07:10 AM
HAWX 2 same problem? Not gonna buy that one!

jessica21xx
06-18-2011, 06:20 AM
i played hawx multiplayers for years,and now i see the waiting-login screen.with xp and with win 7 too. why? nothing changed on my computer.

Jenkins_id
06-18-2011, 07:47 AM
Same problem.

Waiting...
Login

15 minutes passes.
CTRL+ALT+DEL *Close hawx.exe
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Dissatisfied to say the least.