PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed 1 - is save game important for 2?

ozalots
10-30-2009, 03:42 AM
Hi all,

Sorry if this question has been asked before, I couldn't find a post which mentioned this.

I had and completed Assassin Creed 1 on the xbox 360, I want to pre order Assassins Creed 2 but can't decide if I should get it on my xbox or PS3. I wanted to know does the save game from the first game have any effect on the sequel? If it does then my choice is easy, I'll get the xbox version. If it doesn't then I will probably get it on the PS3. Can't seem to find this info anywhere. Please help.

Thanks

Ozalot

ozalots
10-30-2009, 03:42 AM
Hi all,

Sorry if this question has been asked before, I couldn't find a post which mentioned this.

I had and completed Assassin Creed 1 on the xbox 360, I want to pre order Assassins Creed 2 but can't decide if I should get it on my xbox or PS3. I wanted to know does the save game from the first game have any effect on the sequel? If it does then my choice is easy, I'll get the xbox version. If it doesn't then I will probably get it on the PS3. Can't seem to find this info anywhere. Please help.

Thanks

Ozalot

Captain Tomatoz
10-30-2009, 03:54 AM
no the save game does not effect ac2 in any way http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

and welcome to the forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Jlroberts
10-30-2009, 04:15 AM
They should make it that if we completed the first one we get something special in the sequel

CRUDFACE
10-30-2009, 04:32 AM
nope, but if you get the psp assassin's creed game and complete it, you can upload extras from the psp to the ps3 version!

Captain Tomatoz
10-30-2009, 04:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
nope, but if you get the psp assassin's creed game and complete it, you can upload extras from the psp to the ps3 version! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you don't have to complete it to get the extras