PDA

View Full Version : Deniable Ops Insurgency question

DerekFields
08-16-2010, 04:00 PM
I downloaded the DO Insurgency DLC. Is this multiplayer only or can I run it in single player mode? I don't see it show up anywhere in the menus.

DerekFields
08-16-2010, 04:00 PM
I downloaded the DO Insurgency DLC. Is this multiplayer only or can I run it in single player mode? I don't see it show up anywhere in the menus.

Smoke3723
08-17-2010, 01:01 AM
You will see the levels in Deniable Ops mode, in Hunter or Infiltration. You'll have to scroll down on the level list to see them all.

hubbardt
08-17-2010, 01:46 PM
Hi,

I really enjoyed playing the Tom Clancy Conviction game with my bro on co-cop mode.

We have finished all the co-op maps and I was wondering if buying this DLC will give us new ways to play co-op missions, or is it for solo play only ?

Thanks

Agent.Ruse
08-21-2010, 10:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hubbardt:
Hi,

I really enjoyed playing the Tom Clancy Conviction game with my bro on co-cop mode.

We have finished all the co-op maps and I was wondering if buying this DLC will give us new ways to play co-op missions, or is it for solo play only ?

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Solo and co-op.

New maps are always fun.

DCAustin007
08-28-2010, 11:42 AM
The new maps sometimes don't show up until the game recognizes you as owning them, not sure if it has to log in to the master servers for that. But if they're not there to start, try loading a SP game, play for a minute, then exit and check for the maps again, sometimes takes a few trys. I know the maps didn't appear for me either, but it's deceiving because the maplist window doesn't have a scroll bar so you gotta just mousewheel down to show them :/

emilronn
08-29-2010, 08:33 PM
i dno if this applies for everybody, but the only way for me to access the maps is to enter the extras unlockable things-list, they always turn up after i'v accessed that section (although to open the extras unlockable things-list forces me to open the multiplayer section and the friends list a few times...) u basically need full access to the splinter cell conviction servers to be able to see the maps, with the extras unlockable things-list as the main source. and yes, u have to scroll to see the newer maps :P

hope this helps

hubbardt
08-30-2010, 08:38 AM
Yeah, I initially missed the fact there is no scroll bar in the map list so some of them are not visible at first

*blush*