PDA

View Full Version : ACR for PC in Europe

ThrasheRx2
12-02-2011, 03:40 AM
Well I am happy to tell you guys that the PC version is officialy out in Europe.
So anyway I created this because maybe there are ppl that want to share their excitement. Please do share your first emotion when the you saw the game for the first time.

P.S. Sorry for the bad English... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Ferrith
12-02-2011, 08:26 AM
Yes, I was happy to find out it was released without further delay; but I need to be done with this huge patch download and play the game before I get thrilled.

AnthonyA85
12-02-2011, 08:54 AM
My copy was shipped yesturday from gamestop, hopefully it won't take too long to get here.

Either way, i have to wait 3 more weeks, until Xmas day, to play it. :/

Nimras186
12-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by HadelAkesh:
Well I am happy to tell you guys that the PC version is officialy out in Europe.
So anyway I created this because maybe there are ppl that want to share their excitement. Please do share your first emotion when the you saw the game for the first time.

P.S. Sorry for the bad English... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry to tell you NO its not released in Europe not entirely I'm still waiting for my game and Ubisoft can't even give me a date for when I can get my game I Pre-ordered from them.

Sanctus91
12-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Im from Europe and they sell the game in retailers already , i got mine today the game is awsome

spectatorx
12-02-2011, 02:17 PM
I'm from Poland and Poland is in Europe and i get my game 30th november 2011. 29th november 2011 i get an email from shop they sent me a package with game.

Nimras186
12-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by spectatorx:
I'm from Poland and Poland is in Europe and i get my game 30th november 2011. 29th november 2011 i get an email from shop they sent me a package with game.

Well we here in Denmark or rather ME here in Denmark haven't been so ****ing lucky screw Ubisoft.

kalo.yanis
12-02-2011, 06:05 PM
I'm in London and Amazon, gracious as they are, have managed to f*ck up my delivery yet again. It was supposed to arrive yesterday, but I'm still waiting.

ThrasheRx2
12-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Well guys I think that its with the company you Pre-Order it. If its from Ubisoft it may be late for a couple of days. The company i buy my games was never late. And on top of it I always get some gifts from them because I am an often customer. When they sent the ACR I got a Assassin's Creed Embers gift. :P

DarthDeva
12-03-2011, 01:39 AM
The game has been on sale since the Tuesday(29th November) here in France and I got my copy on Wednesday. Haven't played much though

Huvari
12-03-2011, 04:47 AM
Does any of you have a problem with the Ubisoft Game Launcher. If you had one and you fixed it please tell me the solution right away.

Nimras186
12-03-2011, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by HadelAkesh:
Well guys I think that its with the company you Pre-Order it. If its from Ubisoft it may be late for a couple of days. The company i buy my games was never late. And on top of it I always get some gifts from them because I am an often customer. When they sent the ACR I got a Assassin's Creed Embers gift. :P

Well I ordered from Ubisoft many times and this is the first time they screwed me by not delivering as they should.

So I can't say its normal for them but I do get angry when I wanted it for my birthday which is today and they haven't delivered its a present for me from my best friend who also play AC I gave him the same game and his have arrived from Ubisoft.

Originally posted by Huvari:
Does any of you have a problem with the Ubisoft Game Launcher. If you had one and you fixed it please tell me the solution right away.

Whats the problem with the Launcher so I can tell you how to fix it?

Huvari
12-03-2011, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Nimras186:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HadelAkesh:

Well I ordered from Ubisoft many times and this is the first time they screwed me by not delivering as they should.

So I can't say its normal for them but I do get angry when I wanted it for my birthday which is today and they haven't delivered its a present for me from my best friend who also play AC I gave him the same game and his have arrived from Ubisoft.

Originally posted by Huvari:

Whats the problem with the Launcher so I can tell you how to fix it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My problem is when i start the game the Ubisoft Game Launcher comes up checking for updates. Then it just crashes and say "Failed to load configuration".

spectatorx
12-03-2011, 05:52 AM
Try this:
Go to:
C:\Users\$username$\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher
Remove all content from this folder and start the game.

Huvari
12-03-2011, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by spectatorx:
Try this:
Go to:
C:\Users\$username$\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher
Remove all content from this folder and start the game.

I didn't work. Do you know other options. If not thank you anyway for trying.

DarthDeva
12-03-2011, 06:29 AM
@ Huvari
some people have resolved your issue by going into:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
and deleting the file named "hosts"

Huvari
12-03-2011, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by darthdeva:
@ Huvari
some people have resolved your issue by going into:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
and deleting the file named "hosts"

TYVM... YOU GOT THE ERROR... YOU MADE ONE MAN HAPPY...

mohdmks
12-03-2011, 12:18 PM
until now i can't play the multiplayer .
i think until now not open for my country because when i use uk VPN the multiplayer open .

ThrasheRx2
12-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Nimras186:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HadelAkesh:

So I can't say its normal for them but I do get angry when I wanted it for my birthday which is today and they haven't delivered its a present for me from my best friend who also play AC I gave him the same game and his have arrived from Ubisoft. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It must have been a big disapointment. Happy birthday BTW. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

kalo.yanis
12-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Yeah, Happy Birthday! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

My birthday was yesterday, which was when my game should have arrived, but thanks to Amazon's screw-up I now have to wait until Tuesday... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

rednas3636
12-03-2011, 02:12 PM
well mine shipped wednesday, but i'd better wait 'till after exams
oh and I hate to say but the included soundtrack (i got the special edition) is crap = /

AnthonyA85
12-03-2011, 03:57 PM
I think the Animus Edition is the only one that comes with the full 3 disc soundtrack

xpr
12-04-2011, 06:13 AM
I just want to say a few words of appreciation for the PC-versions of the AC-series in general, and especially Revelations, despite all the draconian DRM.

The games have all worked beautifully for me! The code for Revelations is optimized enough to make the game run super smooth on my machine (which is "highmid"-range). THe experience with Uplay has been OK, in that I don't notice it and it doesn't bloat my system (I never ever use it, despite the log on screen and one-time online registration of the code which I find reasonable).

Basically, I just want to say thanks to the development team on the PC version for bringing these beautiful games alive on the PC! DON'T LOOSE HOPE ON US, WE ARE STILL HERE WITH YOU!!

ThrasheRx2
12-04-2011, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by xpr:
I just want to say a few words of appreciation for the PC-versions of the AC-series in general, and especially Revelations, despite all the draconian DRM.

The games have all worked beautifully for me! The code for Revelations is optimized enough to make the game run super smooth on my machine (which is "highmid"-range). THe experience with Uplay has been OK, in that I don't notice it and it doesn't bloat my system (I never ever use it, despite the log on screen and one-time online registration of the code which I find reasonable).

Basically, I just want to say thanks to the development team on the PC version for bringing these beautiful games alive on the PC! DON'T LOOSE HOPE ON US, WE ARE STILL HERE WITH YOU!!

Bravo!!!
Well as you, I dont have problems with the game. It runs smooth, and the graphics... What can I say about them except that they are SO BEAUTIFUL. I want to thank Ubisoft for the great games they made and will make. Just dont forget us - The PC Gamers. Anyway, I want to ask you guys do you know a program that i can record my gameplay? I want to try to do some walkthrough.