PDA

View Full Version : will multiplayer ever be fixed?

BlueWallpaper
04-19-2011, 02:48 PM
does anyone know if they're working on a fix for the people stuck in the 1/6 infinite loop (haven't seen anything posted)? i've tried most things, definitely seems like i'm not the only one experiencing this as well.

BlueWallpaper
04-19-2011, 02:48 PM
does anyone know if they're working on a fix for the people stuck in the 1/6 infinite loop (haven't seen anything posted)? i've tried most things, definitely seems like i'm not the only one experiencing this as well.

freeze131
04-19-2011, 10:51 PM
Probably not.

HEAT.GRLSOV
04-20-2011, 03:43 AM
This has to do with what ports you have open.
It's not a bug/error.

NightmareGK13
04-20-2011, 05:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GhostRiderLSOV:
This has to do with what ports you have open.
It's not a bug/error. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah right
i've oepened everything correctly and done whatever they wanted, sometimes i even get 7/7 and 5/6
but point is i still can't play

i don't think they'll fix it even if only 1 out of 5 people can connect

KactusSak
04-20-2011, 10:48 AM
I have also tried all the open ports that UBI soft says and I still can not connect. Not too happy about this. I am playing the Single player for now buy I am running out of memories to complete.

Victoroos
04-20-2011, 11:27 AM
did you also tried to do ti via the windows settings??
csue that did the rick for me

NightmareGK13
04-20-2011, 06:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by victorjr:
csue that did the rick for me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they are opened on windows firewall as well

FinalBoss80
04-20-2011, 07:55 PM
I've had the same thing going on... i cannot open ports due to my ISP. I also have the stupid luck of buy this game and crysis 2 and not being able to play multiplayer on either of them. I should be more pi$$ed but hey they'll get whats coming to them. Karma http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Lord_Ethcaz
04-21-2011, 01:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NightmareGK13:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by victorjr:

they are opened on windows firewall as well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he meant the windows router settings.
go to explorer &gt; network &gt; right click your router &gt; settings &gt; add ports to this list

NightmareGK13
04-21-2011, 04:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by faidh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NightmareGK13:

they are opened on windows firewall as well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he meant the windows router settings.
go to explorer &gt; network &gt; right click your router &gt; settings &gt; add ports to this list </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah yeah did that as well

freeze131
04-24-2011, 06:25 AM
Have you tried disabling the firewall just to see if it is the firewall blocking you access?
I know my firewall was the cause of it, and I just allowed it full access and its WORKED (not very well) I do get into games.