PDA

View Full Version : Some ACB Gameplay

itzTreadE
11-27-2010, 02:14 PM
i dont see to many videos on here or being uploaded so maybe i can help start some tips and tricks and critiquing on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzUmp16GdB0

itzTreadE
11-27-2010, 02:14 PM
i dont see to many videos on here or being uploaded so maybe i can help start some tips and tricks and critiquing on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzUmp16GdB0

E-Zekiel
11-27-2010, 02:17 PM
I would make my own videos if Dazzle supported HDMI format http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Too much of a pita to keep components plugged in (too many cords).

Keksus
11-27-2010, 02:19 PM
Stop running. Really ...

itzTreadE
11-27-2010, 02:20 PM
i feel ya on that one. i just through all my cords behind my tv so it looks semi decent for when ladies come over http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

itzTreadE
11-27-2010, 02:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keksus:
Stop running. Really ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why?

Coolgerb
11-27-2010, 05:06 PM
Bleh, a runner. I'd like to see a movie from people who know how to play, as in, getting 600+ points.

Keksus
11-27-2010, 05:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Becuse there is a reason why stealth kills give you more points than high profile kills. And after I saw your gameplay I know: your one of these guys I hate because theyre ALWAYS running. Not only when it's necessary.

Justin125
11-27-2010, 06:29 PM
You said AK-74...lol...its AK-47...and yeah your not that good it's a stealth game almost every time your target saw you and started running.

Also you got 9 kills that got you 5125pts
the guy on the other team got 6 kills with 5305pts what does that say.

itzTreadE
11-27-2010, 07:13 PM
well sorry i upset everyone with my game style. i also said in the vid im not great at playing it.

sorry that i have offended all the hard core acb fans out there

Justin125
11-27-2010, 07:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaz_Lezar:
Actually Justin the AK-47 is the old style, the AK-74 is the newer technical name for the rifle commonly on the Market today.

The AK-47 was a design made back in the 40's while the AK-74 is a newer design made in the, oh shock, 70's.

Anyway now to my response.

Wow.. first off your name is ITZ which already makes me hate you.

You had a total of 4 good kills that game, the rest were initiated by chases. I'm not saying you don't know how to play the game but that video was certainly not a good example to make public. The comments left on the videos page should not boost your ego in any way because any experienced player will point out how bad you are at this game. Just saying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just learned something new today..lol thank you

itzTreadE
11-27-2010, 07:30 PM
well kaz you were the one who came on my vid and started to tell me im 12 and i suck. maybe instead you could try to help me get better?

seems like the mature thing to do.

giggleHyena
11-27-2010, 07:35 PM
You should at least stop running when your target is near, otherwise they notice you anyway.

That's all the advise I can give. [:

itzTreadE
11-27-2010, 07:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaz_Lezar:
First step to getting better is to know that you suck. If you would like some pointers though I would certainly be willing to help you out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

again i never said i was gods gift to acb. i think i even say in the vid im not good, but i love the game.

TheGreenAlloy
11-27-2010, 08:03 PM
Without patience you might as well go play virtual training against the guards.

Helping/

assassin087
11-27-2010, 08:12 PM
Facepalm

nm0322
11-27-2010, 08:16 PM
Yeah guys come on he did say he isnt that good and instead of bashing him we could help him out n give him tips which is what the forums are for.

Try getting more stealthy. U could have turned those 9 kills into 7k points by using the bonuses. Read the bonus description page n try to get them.

itzTreadE
11-27-2010, 09:20 PM
ive had itz in my name since counter strike came out. i took it off my gt but i cant change my youtube name so sorry