PDA

View Full Version : Non North American people

ninja_7_7
11-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Since North American always gets games early than you 3 days earlier will you not be on the board for fear of spoilers for those 3 days?

ninja_7_7
11-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Since North American always gets games early than you 3 days earlier will you not be on the board for fear of spoilers for those 3 days?

Azugo
11-12-2010, 07:49 PM
No. People just have to make sure that they put spoiler tags on things.

gamertam
11-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Stay away from the forum altogether. I'll probably do it too.

Justin125
11-12-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm gonna be making a spoiler thread and a Q/A thread. In about 12 hours I'll have the game and I'll be playing and updating info at the same time.

Nick1021
11-12-2010, 08:20 PM
1. How will you get the game in 12 hours?
2. Perfect, I will be making suprise spoilers in my snape kills dumbledor.

DeafAtheist
11-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Posting spoilers especially without spoiler warning tags is pretty much frowned upon here so I think most of us would avoid doing it. However, there are some who might post spoilers without tags unintentionally... by posting about something without realizing that it could be considered a spoiler or someone might be new here and not realize we don't want spoilers posted and if a mod is online they will likely catch it and remove it, but it's possible that several people might see the spoiler before it's removed so one would need to have caution when browsing the threads here during the first month or so... several months for PC players unfortunately.

RandomRansom
11-12-2010, 09:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
2. Perfect, I will be making suprise spoilers in my snape kills dumbledor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He gets his games from a store that sells games illegally (read as: immediately after receiving them without waiting for the "release date"). He's been kind of bragging about it (not too horribly so, though) in other threads. Apparently it's a store with only two locations that has some Asian owner who doesn't care about release dates.

Oh, and don't fear me giving away anything. I'll probably wait a few months after the game is out to post anything that could spoil someone's gaming experience.

ninja_7_7
11-12-2010, 09:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
2. Perfect, I will be making suprise spoilers in my snape kills dumbledor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I can get it on my friends flashed xbox but I am fair. Its been pirated for awhile too...

persiateddy95
11-13-2010, 03:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ninja_7_7:
Since North American always gets games early than you 3 days earlier will you not be on the board for fear of spoilers for those 3 days? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't really care about spoilers.

obliviondoll
11-13-2010, 03:23 AM
I'll still be here, but a little cautious.

And <STRIKE>I'll assassinate anyone who spoils Brotherhood for me</STRIKE> the mods here don't let spoilers last without warning, so I'm not too worried.

Mr_Shade
11-13-2010, 08:22 AM
And if it's a spoiler posted with the soul intention of ruining the game, that person will be banned..

I would advise you only use one eye to look at the forums though, so you can shut it quick incase we miss one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Cpt_Yanni
11-13-2010, 08:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
And if it's a spoiler posted with the soul intention of ruining the game, that person will be banned..

I would advise you only use one eye to look at the forums though, so you can shut it quick incase we miss one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think this is the best advice for everyone... Just avoid most topics that may contain spoilers...

SolidSnakeMat
11-13-2010, 08:28 AM
I'm from NA. I will play the game when it comes out. I would be too busy playing the game to post anything about it on the forums or at least until a couple weeks maybe.

magesupermaster
11-13-2010, 08:35 AM
KILL SPOILERS WITH FIRE!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Anyway, this time I'll avoid spoilers.

realgangsta213
11-13-2010, 09:03 AM
just stay out of the forum for 3 days it's not hard