PDA

View Full Version : help

sickfck
01-28-2005, 02:39 PM
what does it mean when they say you have to install dogfight to join server?

sickfck
01-28-2005, 02:39 PM
what does it mean when they say you have to install dogfight to join server?

Taylortony
01-28-2005, 03:02 PM
I take it you have the game installed and all the patches installed too for the version you are running, and that the patches are up to date.
when your game starts to load on the loading screen does it give the latest version of your game bottom left corner as it needs to be that version............... if you have patched it have you patched into the game folder where you put it or just did an install? if you have installed the game is in a separate folder like games or not on c drive ie D drive you need to tell the patches where you have the game......also make sure your firewall allows it to access the web
and that your IP IS SET TO DEFAULT to do this follow the screenies i posted here for setting up a joystick but instead of going to joystick click on the network tabh if there is a window in that called IP and it says default click on default and select the bottom number then click ok and close if that dont work try the other number they are your ip's and
default will NOT work
BTW not all people will have the IP window

Woof603
01-28-2005, 03:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sickfck:
what does it mean when they say you have to install dogfight to join server? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

About that signature...

reddevil49
01-28-2005, 05:22 PM
I wonder if he means UBI. or Hyperlobby?

Tvrdi
01-29-2005, 01:59 AM
this topic reminds me of one guy in coop i flew.....we were airborne and someone asked somethin and got correct answer from my wingie...but after few sec I typed "dont hesitate, hurry, just hit Ctrl+E for better performance!"...and one of the guys has "gone in the wind".... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif ....I was shocked...after few sec all other guys laughted and they told me that I made that night one of their best.....