PDA

View Full Version : "We've pinpointed several facillities"... spoilers!

Saar Ben Kiki
07-12-2011, 09:09 AM
in ACB.... lucy once said:
"We've pinpointed several facillities in the U.S., China and Russia" when she and desmond are talking about the abstergo satellite launch, so as it goes with da vinci disappearance its pretty much obvious that the right locaitn is the US! and probably in new york! and abstergo heard about this place through desmond and shaun's conversation!
so w.m. and desmond will head towards new york in ACR or AC3 for sure... and this temple is related to the satellite launch... and i dismiss china and russia because desmond is already en route to the u.s. and i dont think we will ever go present day to china nor russia... so satellite launch is in the us near new york

Saar Ben Kiki
07-12-2011, 09:09 AM
in ACB.... lucy once said:
"We've pinpointed several facillities in the U.S., China and Russia" when she and desmond are talking about the abstergo satellite launch, so as it goes with da vinci disappearance its pretty much obvious that the right locaitn is the US! and probably in new york! and abstergo heard about this place through desmond and shaun's conversation!
so w.m. and desmond will head towards new york in ACR or AC3 for sure... and this temple is related to the satellite launch... and i dismiss china and russia because desmond is already en route to the u.s. and i dont think we will ever go present day to china nor russia... so satellite launch is in the us near new york

LightRey
07-12-2011, 09:18 AM
Well now, let's not jump to conclusions here.

Rich2133
07-12-2011, 12:01 PM
I thought that W.M said that they had the coordinates to one of the temples talked about in ACII not the location of the satellite launch site.

LightRey
07-12-2011, 03:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rich2133:
I thought that W.M said that they had the coordinates to one of the temples talked about in ACII not the location of the satellite launch site. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah, that's what I thought too. I'm too tired now to look it up though.

Moultonborough
07-13-2011, 07:30 AM
William M. is in Europe somewhere. He says so in one E-mail. It's something like " I can't stand Europe summers". Besides Lucy says the Templar's are watching the Italian borders I assume that would mean airports as well.

Riften
01-13-2012, 07:54 PM
Wow, and here's me thinking people liked exploring the world in different time periods....

Seriously, I can't understand why people want Modern Day America....

Unbuhleevaball
01-14-2012, 12:30 PM
The location of the wind turbines seen at the end of Revelations is Maple Ridge Wind Farm.

Kit572
01-16-2012, 04:27 AM
Wow, and here's me thinking people liked exploring the world in different time periods....

Seriously, I can't understand why people want Modern Day America....

Because most people these days are american,

And they like America,

And they think its the best country in the world, earth will be a dark place without it, god loves America and no one else, that everyone is jealous of them etc. etc. etc.

The list goes on forever, mate.

But on second thoughts, it WOULD be fun free-running around New York... Leap of faith of the empire state building and all...

LightRey
01-16-2012, 09:26 AM

And they like America,

And they think its the best country in the world, earth will be a dark place without it, god loves America and no one else, that everyone is jealous of them etc. etc. etc.

But on second thoughts, it WOULD be fun free-running around New York... Leap of faith of the empire state building and all...
Actually, most people these days are Chinese.

Kit572
01-18-2012, 06:01 AM

We'll, for me most people are american...

LightRey
01-18-2012, 12:30 PM
We'll, for me most people are american...

I'm sure they are, but that's only because those are the people you specifically encounter most.

Assassin_M
01-18-2012, 03:16 PM
I'm sure they are, but that's only because those are the people you specifically encounter most.
Most people these days are fools..
not american and not Chinese..

Kit572
01-21-2012, 05:12 PM
Most people these days are fools.

Actually, i think i'll change my answer from "americans" to "fools"

..."American Fools"?

LightRey
01-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Most people these days are
http://lazyoptimist.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/images.jpg?w=560
Aliens.

Jamison_J_B
01-22-2012, 07:29 AM

And they like America,

Wow, hating on a entire country and sub-culture...nice. And you know every​ American is of this manner? Wow...just wow.

LightRey
01-22-2012, 01:11 PM
Wow, hating on a entire country and sub-culture...nice. And you know every​ American is of this manner? Wow...just wow.

no reference to any sub-culture can be found and hating a country is not so strange as it is not at all necessarily a reference to its people.
The fact of the matter is that (assuming that he is sarcastic) he is right. Most people outside the US aren't exactly content with its actions and interference with the rest of the world.

Jamison_J_B
01-23-2012, 03:18 AM
no reference to any sub-culture can be found and hating a country is not so strange as it is not at all necessarily a reference to its people.
The fact of the matter is that (assuming that he is sarcastic) he is right. Most people outside the US aren't exactly content with its actions and interference with the rest of the world.

The reference of sub-culture, that I took, was mainly the ideology of (presumed) Americana ideas as permeated through the social tapestry...I could have very easily misinterpreted what was being said also.

I am not exactly for sure of what in particular you find disliking: war in Iraq and/or Afghanistan, pushing for sanctions in Iran...etc. Some things the EU has went along with, so to solely blame the U.S. would be premature, I believe. Coming from a American, I do think that the U.S. should focus on domestic issues and pull troops from Europe (I see no viable reason for U.S. troops to be stationed in Europe). I can understand Korea, for the sake of showing force, so North Korea doesn't attack the south or Japan.

Constructive arguments I have no issue with, but just flat out bashing is uncalled for; to that I find offensive.

LightRey
01-23-2012, 08:31 AM
The reference of sub-culture, that I took, was mainly the ideology of (presumed) Americana ideas as permeated through the social tapestry...I could have very easily misinterpreted what was being said also.

I am not exactly for sure of what in particular you find disliking: war in Iraq and/or Afghanistan, pushing for sanctions in Iran...etc. Some things the EU has went along with, so to solely blame the U.S. would be premature, I believe. Coming from a American, I do think that the U.S. should focus on domestic issues and pull troops from Europe (I see no viable reason for U.S. troops to be stationed in Europe). I can understand Korea, for the sake of showing force, so North Korea doesn't attack the south or Japan.

Constructive arguments I have no issue with, but just flat out bashing is uncalled for; to that I find offensive.

I don't think you quite understand how few people in the EU actually wanted any part in the Iraq/Afghan wars. The world isn't so simple that what the people want is what their government will do. The US are quite good at pulling political strings in order to make other governments fall in line.

I'm not bashing anything. I am merely stating a fact. People are not fond of the US, whether you like it or not.

Regardless, we should stop here. Discussions such as these are against the rules.

masterfenix2009
01-23-2012, 08:15 PM
I'm not fond of this country I live in either.

WiLLiAmRoX
01-24-2012, 12:30 PM

chinese assassins creed lolol :)
Desmond running around the forbidden city :) sounds like something an assassin wud do

orangedragon85
01-24-2012, 12:50 PM
chinese assassins creed lolol :)
Desmond running around the forbidden city :) sounds like something an assassin wud do

I concurr with this assassin.

Kit572
01-29-2012, 03:44 PM

I'm not referring to every american. only some. I have friends who are american who are nice.

Other americans, not so much