PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer fails big time!

Manbearpig22011
02-15-2011, 02:37 PM
You guys need to fix this, I just waited 6 and a half minutes for a single contract. This is the most inconsistent game mode I've ever played in my life and I know I'm not the only person who thinks this. More examples: When I use my Mute ability, they walk right through it. Same for Smoke Bomb. Or sometimes, I'll have the ability, but when I push the button, it doesn't work at all. FIX NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm boycotting multiplayer until it is fixed.

Manbearpig22011
02-15-2011, 02:37 PM
You guys need to fix this, I just waited 6 and a half minutes for a single contract. This is the most inconsistent game mode I've ever played in my life and I know I'm not the only person who thinks this. More examples: When I use my Mute ability, they walk right through it. Same for Smoke Bomb. Or sometimes, I'll have the ability, but when I push the button, it doesn't work at all. FIX NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm boycotting multiplayer until it is fixed.

xCr0wnedNorris
02-15-2011, 02:41 PM
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

The contract glitch is a known glitch that has been discussed multiple times, Ubisoft Montreal is probably working on a patch to fix it. With the things about mute and smokebomb, that's either a result of lag, or you used the abilities too late. Don't put down the game because of a few flaws, this was the developers first attempt at making Assassin's Creed an online game, which they did an incredible job.

utriej
02-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Not saying that it doesn't exist, but I have NEVER had that contract bug. If it were me, I would have quit the match after a few minutes of not having contract and tried a different lobby.
As far as the missing abilities, you just need a bit of experience with timing.
If you keep getting owned most matches....you're doing something wrong. Plenty of threads on this forum to help you out.

Manbearpig22011
02-15-2011, 02:50 PM
Usually I own. Which is why I'm freaking out so much when they don't work.

Black_Widow9
02-15-2011, 07:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Manbearpig22011:
You guys need to fix this, I just waited 6 and a half minutes for a single contract. This is the most inconsistent game mode I've ever played in my life and I know I'm not the only person who thinks this. More examples: When I use my Mute ability, they walk right through it. Same for Smoke Bomb. Or sometimes, I'll have the ability, but when I push the button, it doesn't work at all. FIX NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm boycotting multiplayer until it is fixed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please contact Ubisoft Support with details of your issue. The more people that report it the better. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

laserjock2003
02-15-2011, 07:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by utriej:
Not saying that it doesn't exist, but I have NEVER had that contract bug. If it were me, I would have quit the match after a few minutes of not having contract and tried a different lobby.
As far as the missing abilities, you just need a bit of experience with timing.
If you keep getting owned most matches....you're doing something wrong. Plenty of threads on this forum to help you out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL @ try a differnt lobby. I tried that last night about 10 times, always ended up with the same laggy group. When I tried other modes, it never filled up. I ended up playing with that group for a while before getting too frustrated and quitting.

I wish they has a list of games/lobbies in progress that you could just choose from. If there really were only 6 other people playing Wanted last night, I am shocked!

Assassinsyk
02-15-2011, 08:16 PM
I hear this.

A lot of people are either very lucky or complete in denial about glitches. Yes, first attempt, yes a great game, but they probably don't have the same issues as me/you or they wouldnt have been all smiley faces.

I have this missing target thing on a daily basis. Not every match, obviously, but pretty much every day. To the degree that I now find it cool to wait 1 minute for a target, getting happy I just get to kill something today. Tried quit/rejoin with no luck, and this gets really old really fast when i have to wait for 10 to 30 mins a game.

The mute also confuses me. Its consistent when my pursuer is low profile, but when they go high I rarely stand a chance. I hit it, they kill me. I think i might hit too late so I hit earlier. Gets halfway through stun animation and they kill me. On this, I might just suck, but it seems with lagfactor, it's still a veeeery small window between too early/too late when either I or they are high profile.

MrGerbz
02-15-2011, 08:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Manbearpig22011:
Usually I own. Which is why I'm freaking out so much when they don't work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're probably younger than 15, right?

beacuase...
02-15-2011, 08:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrGerbz:
Usually I own. Which is why I'm freaking out so much when they don't work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're probably younger than 15, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep at it MrGerbz, smugly assuming someone's age and feeling superiour about it over the Internet makes you seem very cool.

najzere
02-16-2011, 12:56 AM
I've experienced all of the glitches OP mentions and I agree it's very frustrating when it happens. I can't boycott the game though... I'm already hooked.