PDA

View Full Version : Final Assassian's Tomb

mkimmer
01-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Where and when do I gain access to the final tomb in Venice? I can get on top of the building on one side, but not the gated part. How do I access the other part of the building?

mkimmer
01-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Where and when do I gain access to the final tomb in Venice? I can get on top of the building on one side, but not the gated part. How do I access the other part of the building?

Azugo
01-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Are you talking about the one on the Pallazzo Ducale? If so, that's not the final one.

I'll try to describe to you (from memory) where it is.

Okay, if you go to the very front of the Palace, and climb up, when you reach the top, there'll be heaps of guards just watching and patrolling there. There should be a pathway where all the guards are. It goes in a straight line to the left, and then one that goes up to the furthest right of the path. Go up the up one (lol) and turn left when you get to the end. You should now be standing right infront of the tomb's entrance.

If you are talking about the final tomb in Venice, well it's on the side of a tower. It really isn't hard to find.

Just keep looking! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

mkimmer
01-16-2010, 04:07 PM
You are right. I found it. You don't know how many times I have went by that stupid place and never saw that next to the ladder......lol. I just finished the game and I'll be going back and finishing the extra stuff. Thanks