PDA

View Full Version : When you beat AC..

mefninja
10-02-2007, 12:50 PM
i was wondering.. when you beat AC.. are you still going to be able to play it like you can in GTA or spider man when you beat it.. or will the game just end.. im sure no one knows for sure but what do you guys think or expect..

i expect the game will still be playable soo you can run around and free run and kill guards when your done the story

mefninja
10-02-2007, 12:50 PM
i was wondering.. when you beat AC.. are you still going to be able to play it like you can in GTA or spider man when you beat it.. or will the game just end.. im sure no one knows for sure but what do you guys think or expect..

i expect the game will still be playable soo you can run around and free run and kill guards when your done the story

seasamstraat
10-02-2007, 12:56 PM
yes i think it will be like gta and maby you can do some side questes.

or maby altair dies in the games so it will end

membernametaken
10-02-2007, 01:01 PM
After you beat the game; the disc self-destructs.

You can never play it again.

arbiol
10-02-2007, 01:39 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif
it's a good idea. people who really love it can buy it again xD

Magnus_LTD
10-02-2007, 01:44 PM
LOL, but seriously, you can keep playing without having to start a new game right? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

the_assassin_07
10-02-2007, 01:46 PM
I think so...

DemonikCrow666
10-02-2007, 01:46 PM
I don't think so, I think that you'll have to start from the beginning though I really hope that it is like Spider-Man 2 and 3...and GTA -.-

BEEateMAN
10-02-2007, 01:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by seasamstraat:
yes i think it will be like gta and maby you can do some side questes.

or maby altair dies in the games so it will end </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would be very surprised if they killed him off, Jade did say there were gonna be sequels...

the_assassin_07
10-02-2007, 01:50 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Assasinoftheold
10-02-2007, 01:52 PM
I thought the Darkness wld be like that but u have 2 start a new game so ... IDK http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Esspecially with the timetravel involved. Wat if he goes forward in time at the end?

hanzER00
10-02-2007, 01:56 PM
oh he did say there were gunna be sequals... but they do kill him off. At the end Altair knocks up a 16 year old indonesian prostitute and his little twin babies were born to kill. so you will be able to use the cooperation of two phsyco babies to kill your targets.

Oh and the babies have spears attached to their heads! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

just so you know i made that up, some weird stuffs abrewin in my wacked out head http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

AndrewKuc
10-02-2007, 02:25 PM
In a interview ..there was a question asking if you can play afterwars..and he replied something like yes and no...you have to find out for yourself er something along those lines!

saros.exe
10-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Also the gameplay changes greatly as you progress Ubisoft says. And its not only about new gear and new tactics for using it, but also guards become more alerted and they know that an assasin is in the city after you've killed 1 or 2 of 3 targets. Probably civillians will be aware as well and will panic easier, who knows.

But really, you could just save the game often enough and then load and play in the setting that feels comfortable for you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

moqqy
10-02-2007, 02:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assasinoftheold:
I thought the Darkness wld be like that but u have 2 start a new game so ... IDK http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Esspecially with the timetravel involved. Wat if he goes forward in time at the end? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, there is NO timetravel:P It has been said multiple times..

And if you can't play it like GTA in the end, you can just load your last save.

mefninja
10-02-2007, 03:21 PM
yup no timetravel its something else.. anyways i hope its GTA styles..

Manslayer88
10-02-2007, 09:10 PM
i don't understand why any of you are actually answering the question when no one except the Ubisoft Montreal staff would know...

Golani2007
10-03-2007, 05:14 AM
it will be lame if you wont be able to continue the game after you finish it.
it should be like GTA and SM...it will be cool!

lnhumancode
10-03-2007, 05:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Manslayer88:
i don't understand why any of you are actually answering the question when no one except the Ubisoft Montreal staff would know... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not true... someone has already said that a question like this was asked in a Q + A session and the reply was "yes and no, you'll just have to wait and see." or something like that, so already that's information that the OP didn't know.

yehonatan.roth
10-03-2007, 06:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assasinoftheold:

Esspecially with the timetravel involved. Wat if he goes forward in time at the end? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

in the 1UP show there was an interview with jade and she assured the interviewer that the game is not about time travle

kppgno80
10-03-2007, 01:42 PM
its going to be a diffrent time period, for sure!...im sure of it, theres nothing really left about the 3rd crusade is there? and it would be dumb if they decided "hey we did the 3rd, lets do the 2nd crusade now for part 2"

Its probably not, but ii really hope its in japan!!! NINJAS!!!! and they can go back to doing dark/light based missions. I mean, social stealth still would have to be in it, so basically, you can walk around during the day, to investige then go at night and search for your target...

TheDazzler
10-03-2007, 02:50 PM
One final time: NO TIME TRAVEL. GENETIC MEMORY.

The concept that the lives of your ancestors are -partially- stored within your genes. The genetic memory of a descendant of Altair will likely be accessed, resulting in us/the descendant witnessing the events within the game. We do not TRAVEL trough time, but we do take a look in the past. That's what the game is about. The only sci-fi thing about the game is the futuristic plot hooks and some special effects.

And after I beat AC... I also beleive the game ends with a rather dramatic death of our hero. However, since you'll be dying to play again... yes and/or no, you'll see.

Yours truly,
The Dazzler

mefninja
10-03-2007, 03:06 PM
i have a feeling that they are looking for an assassin to train/torture intot he perfect killer jason bourne styles(or something along that line) and they are searching for their assassin using genetic memory.. maybe the character is young or mid 20s.. but anyways that would be cool.. and make the futuristic sequel good.. cause atm im not feeling future stuff

NotLordAtkin
10-04-2007, 08:29 AM
I think it will definitelly be playable... you know, like going arround and exploring your neighbourhood... or trying to kill every single guard and every single citizen...

and if not, Ill just go and buy BIA: hells highway.

and there is also an another option for me. I have to lose 7 kilograms from my weigh until christmas. If Im able to do so, Ill get a PS3.
If not, I wont get anything and Ill never play AC.

jonavoly
10-04-2007, 08:35 AM
The genetic memory ends at conception of the next generation, in other words, if you looked at the genetic memory altair would either bump someone (Probably his wife) and the memory would end or he would die and no-one would get to see his memory, so he can't die in the entire game.

So I believe you get to play on afterwards...

Assassinu2
11-16-2007, 11:51 AM
You dont get to play on from that account that you beat i have beaten the game. All you do is just stand there in the room in the future. I think there will be a sequal which i would buy because this game was amazing i thought its one of thoughs games you cant stop playing. But anyways if they make a sequal it would definantly have him being in the future i hope and you do the same thing over just in present/future time.

XNeofX
11-16-2007, 12:06 PM
I finished game.

YES, you can choose memory block and go in again and do the assassination again.

- SPOILER??? -
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Alta´r doesnt die you basterd xD </span>
- END -