PDA

View Full Version : New Abilities past level 20

Poveglia
10-24-2010, 01:23 AM
Ok, first off, let me say that I am completely addicted to this game. I am literally dying of boredom on the weekends now since Beat ended.

The MP in this game is just entirely to much fun...I loved it.

That being said, when I was in the Beat, and looking at the "Leveling Progression" screen, obviously it only went up to level 20.

As a level 20 player, I was using morph and poison as my main abilities. Just curious but does anyone know what level you can actually get to in this game, and what other abilities are going to appear?

I'm just hoping they dont spread out the abilities over more levels now, because the new abilities to level ratio in the beat was perfect.

Anyone aware of any new skills that may be out there past level 20?

Poveglia
10-24-2010, 01:23 AM
Ok, first off, let me say that I am completely addicted to this game. I am literally dying of boredom on the weekends now since Beat ended.

That being said, when I was in the Beat, and looking at the "Leveling Progression" screen, obviously it only went up to level 20.

As a level 20 player, I was using morph and poison as my main abilities. Just curious but does anyone know what level you can actually get to in this game, and what other abilities are going to appear?

I'm just hoping they dont spread out the abilities over more levels now, because the new abilities to level ratio in the beat was perfect.

Anyone aware of any new skills that may be out there past level 20?

davo1270
10-24-2010, 01:30 AM
lv 50, and an extra ability would be throwing knives(slows opponent down), and they probably are gonna spread out abilites cuz there will be too many levels, and not enough abilities

tyrce111
10-24-2010, 01:31 AM
I'm prety sure the max level will be about 50.
As for the new abilities, you will be able to unlock throwing knives that are the equivilent to guards throwing rocks.
Was there a duplicate ability in the beta because I know there is one where you can make a fake version of yourself.

I realy hope you can get anparachute ability that makes you glide short distances to help you air assassinate like in the story trailer.
THAT WOULD BE KICKASS!

davo1270
10-24-2010, 01:33 AM
tyrce, u changed your avatar pic ):, i liked the old one

tyrce111
10-24-2010, 01:46 AM
Tiny pic removed it from the database so it shows this one instead.
My computer is being a pain in the *** so I can't get my avatar back but it will be up hopefuly by the end of the day.

davo1270
10-24-2010, 01:54 AM
yay, u got it back

tyrce111
10-24-2010, 01:58 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EzioAssassin51
10-24-2010, 01:59 AM
According so some footage i've seen in some interviews there is a charge, firecrakers, throwing knives, and duplicate which sends a civilian running the opposite way (i think)...

I also think you unlock different personas as well i'd say, like you did with the Smuggler in the BETA!

Caligula__
10-24-2010, 02:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
According so some footage i've seen in some interviews there is a charge, firecrakers, throwing knives, and duplicate which sends a civilian running the opposite way (i think)...

I also think you unlock different personas as well i'd say, like you did with the Smuggler in the BETA! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Firecracker: If you see your pursurer you can use the firecracker, giving them away and starting a chase sequence but it can also give you away to your prey

Duplicate thingy: You morph a civilian into you and they run in the opposite direction you're going

Unlockable Personas: We'll probably have to unlock the Footpad, Blacksmith, Thief ect. ect.

We'll probably have to unlock the customisations for your character

bearsbball11
10-24-2010, 02:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poveglia:

Anyone aware of any new skills that may be out there past level 20? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No you aren't. You're still alive aren't you? Sorry, had to say it. That's one of my pet peeves

EzioAssassin51
10-24-2010, 03:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
Firecracker: If you see your pursurer you can use the firecracker, giving them away and starting a chase sequence but it can also give you away to your prey </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you just make that up? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

faka-me
10-24-2010, 06:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
can you put a link for that please

salted onions
10-24-2010, 08:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
Firecracker: If you see your pursurer you can use the firecracker, giving them away and starting a chase sequence but it can also give you away to your prey </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you just make that up? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He did not actually, I forgot which interview it was but they said there was going to be an ability exactly like that, word for word. Seems kind of dumb in my opinion, ruining the stealth aspect of the game..

Deathgrim666
10-24-2010, 08:14 AM
In a g4 interview they showed the firecracker as a hint.

Craziest ability has to be the eagle eye for mp.