PDA

View Full Version : Embers pricing?

kosmoscreed
07-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Do we know if Embers will be free also for those who buy the regular version of the game, or will be a pay content like Ascendence?.

kosmoscreed
07-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Do we know if Embers will be free also for those who buy the regular version of the game, or will be a pay content like Ascendence?.

MarleyMon81
07-27-2011, 12:43 PM
I believe it is included in any of the special packaged editions but will have to be purchased seperate on PSN or XBL if you were to buy just a standard copy of Revelations.

kriegerdesgottes
07-27-2011, 12:51 PM
Or just wait till it pops up on Youtube.

Mr_Shade
07-27-2011, 12:59 PM
Embers does not having any pricing information at present - however since it is included in the special editions - it's unlikely to be free - due to those people paying extra for the bonus items.

Jakob4242
07-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Embers will be available on Xbox live and PSN. However pricing is not yet advertised, but it should be no more than $10.

Dizlol
07-27-2011, 03:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
Or just wait till it pops up on Youtube. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ascendance also didn't pop up on YouTube, i wouldn't count on it that this would be free...

Embers will be included with the Special and Animus editions of ACR for *free* otherwise i think it will be purchasable on iTunes XBL and PSN.

ProletariatPleb
07-28-2011, 09:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JerfyNL:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

Ascendance also didn't pop up on YouTube, i wouldn't count on it that this would be free...

Embers will be included with the Special and Animus editions of ACR for *free* otherwise i think it will be purchasable on iTunes XBL and PSN. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Err dude, it IS on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr72h33xeS8

LightRey
07-28-2011, 09:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sidspyker24:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JerfyNL:

Embers will be included with the Special and Animus editions of ACR for *free* otherwise i think it will be purchasable on iTunes XBL and PSN. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B__Bcr8C8Nk </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
ehm, maybe you should've watched that video before posting a link to it.

ProletariatPleb
07-28-2011, 10:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sidspyker24:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B__Bcr8C8Nk </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
ehm, maybe you should've watched that video before posting a link to it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Edited link.
This--&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr72h33xeS8

I watched it on YT myself, both results were one under another, copied wrong one :/

Animuses
07-29-2011, 12:55 AM
If you don't get some kind of special edition, rent it on PSN or xbox live. That's what I did with Ascendance.