PDA

View Full Version : Join me in shorting Ubisoft shares

Vortrucido
03-08-2010, 06:38 PM
So, after that little debacle this afternoon, I decided to take the time given to me to crunch some numbers and man up. I scrounged up some of my older, more stagnant investments and sold them off this afternoon for some excitement with a new investing opportunity.

What is it? You guessed it:

SHORT Ubisoft.

Let's see how it plays out tomorrow. Everyone here knows how little Ubisoft cares about us on the forums, so let's see how much they like seeing their stock plummet after such a monumental screwup.

You can follow along here: http://www.google.com/finance?q=EPA:UBI

Tomorrow should be interesting.

Vortrucido
03-08-2010, 06:38 PM
So, after that little debacle this afternoon, I decided to take the time given to me to crunch some numbers and man up. I scrounged up some of my older, more stagnant investments and sold them off this afternoon for some excitement with a new investing opportunity.

SHORT Ubisoft.

Let's see how it plays out tomorrow. Everyone here knows how little Ubisoft cares about us on the forums, so let's see how much they like seeing their stock plummet after such a monumental screwup.

Tomorrow should be interesting.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-08-2010, 07:05 PM
i blame the parents.

kids this young should have thier internet monitored or simply taken away.

suppose they are just happy they are in thier rooms and out of thier hair.

BrianHanna
03-08-2010, 07:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AJ_Rimmer_Bsc:
i blame the parents.

kids this young should have thier internet monitored or simply taken away.

suppose they are just happy they are in thier rooms and out of thier hair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

we get it, you have a 100% stable internet connection, feel free to ignore that over 30% of americans (and obviously more people elsewhere) do not have such access.

Plskn
03-08-2010, 07:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vortrucido:

SHORT Ubisoft.

Tomorrow should be interesting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I blame Ubisoft
Server down means a lot of trolls coming out to forums

zgubilici
03-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Please don't post the same thread in multiple forums.