PDA

View Full Version : What buildings can you enter?

phantomwolf888
11-06-2007, 01:04 PM
I know you can enter into a few buildings because you have too for the story but do you also have the option to explore residential homes too. The free run escape gameplay looks awesome but it would be cool to also hide in someone's home. And if they are in their home when you run in they could help hide you or point you out to the guards depending on whether or not you have a good relationship with the towns folk.

phantomwolf888
11-06-2007, 01:04 PM
I know you can enter into a few buildings because you have too for the story but do you also have the option to explore residential homes too. The free run escape gameplay looks awesome but it would be cool to also hide in someone's home. And if they are in their home when you run in they could help hide you or point you out to the guards depending on whether or not you have a good relationship with the towns folk.

lostassassin123
11-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Nope.Only important buildings.

MasterNeilson
11-06-2007, 01:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lostassassin123:
Nope.Only important buildings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually i believe this not to be true because correct me if im wrong but can't you steal in the game and pickpocket people?

twistedesthetic
11-06-2007, 01:18 PM
I think I saw a trailer, that was posted here sometime go, showing Altair pickpocketing someone.

ParanoiD84
11-06-2007, 01:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MasterNeilson:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lostassassin123:

Actually i believe this not to be true because correct me if im wrong but can't you steal in the game and pickpocket people? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah you can pickpocket throwing knifes

Psychopompador
11-06-2007, 01:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MasterNeilson:

Actually i believe this not to be true because correct me if im wrong but can't you steal in the game and pickpocket people? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm not sure what that has to do with entering buildings...

lostassassin123
11-06-2007, 01:24 PM
You both are wrong about buildings.You can`t enter every building - it was confirmed by Patrice.And Yes - You can pickpocket, but it`s not like You come into his house, and while he sleeps, You pickpocket him.Only on streets.

Assasinoftheold
11-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Show me the vid or writing of him saying that

deskpe
11-06-2007, 01:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assasinoftheold:
Show me the vid or writing of him saying that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahah, you dont trust him? lol

its true!

lostassassin123
11-06-2007, 01:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assasinoftheold:
Damn, I can`t find it!!!
Anyway You can ask Kax Here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7491079995)

mulloc
11-06-2007, 01:45 PM
you can only enter important buildings and things like hanging gardens. You can pick pocket people for throwing knifes and important info (letters, notes, etc...) only. YOU ARE AN ASSASSIN NOT A THIEF!!!! play thief if you wanna be a theif.

mulloc
11-06-2007, 01:49 PM
AND he says it in a spoiler vid so it'll be hard if not impossible to find dont bother looking, The spoiler vids dont spoil much but i dont avise watching them unles you r desperaste 4 info

MasterNeilson
11-06-2007, 02:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mulloc:
you can only enter important buildings and things like hanging gardens. You can pick pocket people for throwing knifes and important info (letters, notes, etc...) only. YOU ARE AN ASSASSIN NOT A THIEF!!!! play thief if you wanna be a theif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pickpoctketing for knives is stealing too. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Kaxen6
11-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Damn, I can`t find it!!!
Anyway You can ask Kax Here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7491079995) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or Kax can show up xD

You cannot enter every building. Ones relevant to your mission/the story are the ones you can enter.

lostassassin123
11-06-2007, 02:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaxen6:
Or Kax can show up xD

You cannot enter every building. Ones relevant to your mission/the story are the ones you can enter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I told`em, didn`t work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Hope You can fix that