PDA

View Full Version : Previous Costumes Returning in AC: Revelations?

phoenix-force411
10-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Since Revelations is coming out, there is ought to be cosmetic outfits. Now, I know that we all love the past outfits before Revelations!

SleezeRocker
10-05-2011, 05:42 PM
I'd agree with all but altiar's robes.
since we get to play as altair..we should kind of already unlock it probably after playing altair's first memory or something

But im down for all other outfits http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

***well it turns out if you preorder from amazon you get Altair's robes O_o

Bonus Offer

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/promos/2011/ACB_Rev._SL75_V167249170_.gif
Order Assassin's Creed Revelations and receive the Amazon.com exclusive Altair outfit single player skin, which allows Ezio to don the wardrobe of his legendary predecessor for the game’s entire campaign. The code for your outfit will be emailed within two days of your shipment. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders.

LieutenantJojo
10-05-2011, 05:49 PM
All the costumes would be nice! I wonder if every costume will still have Ezio's old face (with gray beard)... Seeing him in his AC2 robes and the armor of Altair like that would be cool.

rileypoole1234
10-05-2011, 07:21 PM
The one I want most is the AC2 outfit, and it would be nice to have the outfit Ezio wore during the Villa attack. The AC2 outfit made him look strangely playfully noble to me.

Saqaliba
10-05-2011, 08:22 PM
I want civilian skins for each area of the game and also guards skins that reduce notoriety in specific areas. That would be cool.

Jexx21
10-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Saqaliba:
I want civilian skins for each area of the game and also guards skins that reduce notoriety in specific areas. That would be cool.

He was just talking about previous outfits in the games, not new ones...

Saqaliba
10-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Yes, I know. I'm talking about new ones. Why would we want old skins? New skins would be more relative to the period.

phoenix-force411
10-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Yes, I know. I'm talking about new ones. Why would we want old skins? New skins would be more relative to the period.

People adore the old skins I'm talking about!

Nader-Abudiix
10-06-2011, 01:54 AM
either his AC2 outfit or brotherhood outfit but i wish they use his old face on the outfits

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 04:27 AM

Because this isn't a topic about new costumes. It's about taking the old skins from previous games and letting you use them in ACR and AC3.

In other words, skins that are only cosmetic with no gameplay values at all.

BeCk41
10-06-2011, 05:18 AM
I don't really care what he wears, as long as it looks good while he kicks a**. ^ ^

Dralight
10-06-2011, 05:26 AM
I'd love to see the AC2 robes come back in Revelations. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't a skin in Brotherhood, i was hoping it would be a reward for completing all the Cristina memories or something.

apresmode
10-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Raiden!!! ha I have never even played the MGS series, but I thought it was a fun and unexpected addition to the game. I hope they do something similar. a Tenchu costume? Sam Fisher sweater?

reach2001
10-06-2011, 11:59 AM
coool