PDA

View Full Version : What version should i get? what are the differences to each version of Brotherhood?

UBOSOFT-Gamer
03-20-2011, 02:43 AM
Hello,

can you explain the differences to the differen version for the PC?

DLC, Codex Version, Ezi Auditore Version or whatever.

I have no clue.

Would be nice if you could enlightne me! Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

UBOSOFT-Gamer
03-20-2011, 02:43 AM
Hello,

can you explain the differences to the differen version for the PC?

DLC, Codex Version, Ezi Auditore Version or whatever.

I have no clue.

Would be nice if you could enlightne me! Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

shop27C171CB8
03-20-2011, 04:41 AM
STANDARD EDITION (RETAIL AND DIGITAL)
Main game + Abstergo Project Update 1.0 and 2.0 and The Da Vinci Disappearance

CODEX EDITION:
This Limited and Exclusive Collector’s Edition of Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood will include a beautiful and detailed Renaissance style chest containing:
o Main game + Abstergo Project Update 1.0 and 2.0 and The Da Vinci Disappearance
o The Original Codex written by the hand of Altaïr: a quality 60 pages book revealing all the history of the Assassins and presenting the artworks of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood.
o A detailed map of ROME
o Multiplayer Characters Collectible Cards: a set of trade cards presenting all the characters of Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood Multiplayer, their kill moves and biography
o Assassin’s Creed® Lineage DVD: discover the story of Giovanni Auditore, Ezio’s father, by watching this three-part short movie.
o An exclusive Bonus DVD containing the Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood original soundtrack, galleries…
o Exclusive unlockable content:
One Multiplayer Character: The Harlequin, a deadly assassin lying behind a gaudy costume and a twisted smiling mask
One Multiplayer Character: The Officer, a stealthy assassin who can assassinate his targets with a swift and powerful attack
One exclusive single player indoor map: The Trajan Market
One exclusive single player outdoor map: The Aqueducts map
Ezio “Drachen Armor”

SPECIAL EDITION
This Special Edition comes in an exclusive Cold Foil Packaging and contains:
o Main game + Abstergo Project Update 1.0 and 2.0 and The Da Vinci Disappearance
One Multiplayer Character: The Officer, a stealthy assassin who can assassinate his targets with a swift and powerful attack

DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION
o Assassin’s Creed® Lineage: discover the story of Giovanni Auditore, Ezio’s father, by watching this three episodes short movie.
o Exclusive additional content featuring the Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood original soundtrack, galleries, Making-of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood…
One Multiplayer Character: The Harlequin, a deadly assassin lying behind a gaudy costume and a twisted smiling mask
One exclusive single player outdoor map: The Aqueducts map
Ezio “Drachen Armor”

Engioc
03-20-2011, 05:03 AM
You should buy the standard edition, all the extra stuff aint worth it, some stupid cards, figures, pictures etc, all bs. The only real difference is each version ships with a few extra unlock codes but they aren't worth it either, why....

well in a few months you can bet Ubi will make all that extra in game content available for purchase via their store, so while everyone else paid like $30 - $40 for those codes, you and I can buy it for $1 (well ok maybe a bit higher but it will be cheaper for sure). How do I know this, I'm just going by what happened on AC2 and the fact Ubi is your typical money grabbing game company.

shop27C171CB8
03-20-2011, 05:18 AM
It all comes down to your own personal preferences.
Do you enjoy the Assassin Creed series as much as I do? Take out that extra $14/€10 for the Deluxe Digital Edition and enjoy all that comes with it instead of the plain version.
I can tell you, for $14/€10 it's worth it!

Lord_Ethcaz
03-20-2011, 05:21 AM
I've got a standard retail edition, but it says 'Special Edition'
And it includes BOTH single player maps.
The Harlequin is unlocked through Uplay already.
And according to my CD box, my version also contains 4 extra MP characters, 3 extra MP maps, and 4 extra MP modi.

So, yeah, I think Engioc is right...

UBOSOFT-Gamer
03-20-2011, 08:18 AM
thank you very much, who posted in this trhead! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

i am interested especialy with the 2 single player maps.

soo, i think i stick with the standard edition http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Victoroos
03-20-2011, 09:09 AM
I noticed,w ith the nromal edition, you don't get the & MP characters, (harlequin 7officer) liek you od on the console, right??

ARandomKid
03-20-2011, 10:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by victorjr:
I noticed,w ith the nromal edition, you don't get the & MP characters, (harlequin 7officer) liek you od on the console, right?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I think normal edition comes like the console normal edition, without any extras at all*. Makes sense, because otherwise why would you buy anything else if all the extras came with the standard one for $50?

But eh, if the maps are like the AC2 maps I can live without them. Probably don't even technically have $50 to spend on this really, hehe.

*I will be able to confirm this on the 22nd, which is when I will hopefully be purchasing the game.

Yuri.Mirovich
05-15-2011, 06:54 AM
hi i am very new to this dlc stuff. my question is, if i buy the standard edition, meaning i won't be getting 'the officer, harlequin' for mp and aqueducts and trajan market maps then? unless i buy other edition of the game? or i can get them with codes or uplay points (still using standard edition)? is there such thing? what is your suggestion?

TheLeoCrow
05-15-2011, 04:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Yuri.Mirovich:
or i can get them with codes or uplay points (still using standard edition)? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
To the best of my knowledge, no you can't get them in the standart edition. My suggestion would be to get the digital deluxe edition from steam or some other similar service. it has all the ingame content the codex edition has, plus the other extras (codex, cards etc) in pdf form

KingDaniel0
05-15-2011, 04:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Yuri.Mirovich:
hi i am very new to this dlc stuff. my question is, if i buy the standard edition, meaning i won't be getting 'the officer, harlequin' for mp and aqueducts and trajan market maps then? unless i buy other edition of the game? or i can get them with codes or uplay points (still using standard edition)? is there such thing? what is your suggestion? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try to Buy a Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Deluxe Edition, if you want all the Extra features, like e.g. the 2 Exclusive Single-Player Maps, and 2 Multiplayer Characters among few other things.

Hope this helps You ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

lockerxzx
05-15-2011, 09:20 PM
I bought my Digital Deluxe Edition for $40 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif from D2D. Standard Edition doesn't include 2 multiplayer characters so I suggest you choose any other edition.