PDA

View Full Version : do something about matchmaking system for gods sake, its very frustrating !!!

FANIS1993
12-13-2010, 02:53 PM
well so many people have done discussions about this and i am doing one hoping ubisoft will finally do something about it!!!
and my problem is:
when i search for rank specific match i end up sometimes waiting for 4 min and nothing happens. (ok this is maybe of the lack of players but maybe not)

the other thing i noticed and its very annoying its when the number of players reach 6/6 sometimes we play others we wait for more players, or when its 6/6 then it goes 7/7 and we have to wait until they are 8/8, i mean wtf, its very annoying. i have a suggestion. why not make this whenever it reached 6/6 just play ?? then others will come and join without having us waiting there like idiots.

i really hope ubisoft make a patch for this!!

FANIS1993
12-13-2010, 02:53 PM
well so many people have done discussions about this and i am doing one hoping ubisoft will finally do something about it!!!
and my problem is:
when i search for rank specific match i end up sometimes waiting for 4 min and nothing happens. (ok this is maybe of the lack of players but maybe not)

the other thing i noticed and its very annoying its when the number of players reach 6/6 sometimes we play others we wait for more players, or when its 6/6 then it goes 7/7 and we have to wait until they are 8/8, i mean wtf, its very annoying. i have a suggestion. why not make this whenever it reached 6/6 just play ?? then others will come and join without having us waiting there like idiots.

i really hope ubisoft make a patch for this!!

luth411
12-13-2010, 02:56 PM
I agree that their matchmaking has some fundamental flaws. They will be sure to address these in the next franchise installment. I think there should be shorter time limits on persona and profile selection. I also think players should join the lobby as they load. There's no point in holding everyone at the loading screen while waiting for the rest of the matchmaking group.

DefiantDiety
12-13-2010, 04:50 PM
Oh look. ANOTHER thread about how bad matchmaking is.
The majority of us here know the matchmaking is bad. Hopefully at this point, Ubisoft does too.

sandmanssorrow
12-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Yawn, I have an idea, search for matches while you're complaining about it on the forum, that should keep you entertained during the wait time.

obliviondoll
12-13-2010, 06:17 PM
I have another suggestion.

Mention it in the feedback thread.

They actually read that one.

Maybe add to the patch notes thread where they said they fixed it as well...

Jack-Reacher
12-13-2010, 06:21 PM
I think most people do come to these forums when they search, I think most people who make matchmaking topics are just ****ed from waiting for so long and come to the forum to vent

Jack-Reacher
12-13-2010, 06:21 PM
I cant say piszed on this forum? Reminds me of South Park...

FANIS1993
12-13-2010, 09:48 PM
well i know that there are a lot of other threads that they complaining about matchmaking system, but i think that the most threads we do about this the more chance someone from ubisoft will read them.

i am sure they have read a lot about matchmaking system problems and hopefully in the next patch will fixed finally, cause if they don't then many players and fans will just stick to singleplayer, or even stop playing to play cod or any other game that is faster and easier to find a match, cause it gets very frustrating sometimes!!

obliviondoll
12-13-2010, 10:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FANIS1993:
The more we post comments like this in the official feedback thread we know Ubisoft are reading the more chance someone from ubisoft will read them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Fixed that for you.