PDA

View Full Version : Bombs Away???

jdlnorcal
01-20-2005, 05:12 PM
Somehow with the new patch I have lost the key to drop bombs, from my Spitfire. When you go to control, I can't actually find any place that says " drop bombs" ? does anyone know what to bind a key to in order to drop those pickles??
Elie the chaya

jdlnorcal
01-20-2005, 05:12 PM
Somehow with the new patch I have lost the key to drop bombs, from my Spitfire. When you go to control, I can't actually find any place that says " drop bombs" ? does anyone know what to bind a key to in order to drop those pickles??
Elie the chaya

Tooz_69GIAP
01-20-2005, 05:21 PM
normally bomb release is "weapon 4" or something in the controls.

Weapon 1 is MGs, Weapon 2 is Cannon, Weapon 3 is Rockets, I believe.

Treetop64
01-20-2005, 05:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdlnorcal:
Elie the chaya <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please note that jdlnorcal did not devolve his entry into a babbling mess of perpetual b*tching; "OMG, the new patch completely ruined my gaming experience! PF sucks, and I will now uninstall it, and permanently shelve the d*mned thing into obscurity, because the developers refused to meet my specific gaming needs!" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

I'm going from memory here, hope this is right: Dude, go to "Cotrols" in the PF main menu, scroll down to the bombing key control you wish to assign, click the space to the right of the command, and assign a key.

Treetop.

jdlnorcal
01-21-2005, 03:44 PM
Treetop, thanks for the nice words, as to going to the control section, there is nothing that says anything about dropping bombs or even uses the words bombs, thats why I can't find anything to bind to.
Elie the chaya

TAW_BlueDevil
01-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Tooz posted the correctsolution above. Find the weapon 4 fucntion then assign it accordingly. That show already have been assigned as default though unless you changed the assignment.

BD