PDA

View Full Version : codex deciphered what now

cl181189
11-27-2009, 06:24 PM
i have a map of the continents nothing is happening still same mission is this the end of the game???

cl181189
11-27-2009, 06:24 PM
i have a map of the continents nothing is happening still same mission is this the end of the game???

cl181189
11-27-2009, 06:32 PM
does anyone know how its done its reli bugging me mission is called x marks the spot have deciphered a map but nothing is happening and its still asking me to decipher whats the catch someone please please help me

caswallawn_2k7
11-27-2009, 06:51 PM
check the east coast of south America, there is a square that looks blank but it has a very very small piece of red on it that you may not of lined up correctly. double check your boxes as some of them seem right when they are wrong.

NuclearFuss
11-28-2009, 03:52 AM
Walk up to the little pedestal and you have to interact with it. That should work.

Hurri211
11-28-2009, 09:28 AM
East coast of North Ameraica got me. Try turning that part, see it thats it.

darkhart0
11-28-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm have the same trouble as the original poster.

I'm on Memory Sequence 14, X Marks the Spot. I've made sure the codex pages are in the right order and interacted with the pedestal, but nothing happens. Is there something else that has to be done once all of the codex pages are placed right and the seed placed on the pedestal? All the game tells me is that I'm supposed to put the pages in the right order, and the objective tells me to go back to the map.

I'm starting to worry my game bugged out and won't let me finish. After getting to the end to be stuck like this is really frustrating.

An_Idea
11-28-2009, 01:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hurri211:
East coast of North Ameraica got me. Try turning that part, see it thats it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif oh yup i took forever figuring that out, it looked so perfect, then just a slight rotation and i got it

Cryps1
11-29-2009, 12:27 PM
You have to also place the Apple on the pedestal. And recheck your map

Bob_Cats
12-01-2009, 02:30 PM
I placed the apple on the pedestal first then re-arranged the map using eagle vision then it goes to a cut scene, and they all go yay your cool lets go kill something and celebrate.

If there is no cut scene you haven't completed the map.

Also, make sure the borders line up.