PDA

View Full Version : Online stutters and death messages

Levethane
11-04-2004, 12:50 AM
Complete a successful attack on some enemy ships, flaks nicks me maybe 2 or 3 times, I return back to my base and make a perfect landing on the runway, switch the engines off and then get told 'Enemy AAA brings down Levethane'. This has happened various times. Any fixes planned?
Also get these annoying random pauses during online play. Never happened with FB or Aces. The game seems to stop for a split second, not a big issue but its very annoying if your leading a target or lining up a bomb run.

Levethane
11-04-2004, 12:50 AM
Complete a successful attack on some enemy ships, flaks nicks me maybe 2 or 3 times, I return back to my base and make a perfect landing on the runway, switch the engines off and then get told 'Enemy AAA brings down Levethane'. This has happened various times. Any fixes planned?
Also get these annoying random pauses during online play. Never happened with FB or Aces. The game seems to stop for a split second, not a big issue but its very annoying if your leading a target or lining up a bomb run.

ARSNL
11-04-2004, 01:04 AM
As to your first problem that was around in FB as well. If you shut off your engines with damage you get counted as a kill. Although it ruins the immersion level, exiting or reflying without shutting down prevents this. Sad to see it hasn't been fixed. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif