PDA

View Full Version : Developers READ NOW.

mkimkilop
01-01-2009, 08:32 AM
Today I log on and for no reason I am missing a star gun ship a 2 star arty and a harderned transport this is the last time if this happens one more tie I a putting this gae down for good I want to hear soeting from you guys this has been happening to me since day 1 and I am fed up I want you to at least tel us there is a patch on the way.

mkimkilop
01-01-2009, 08:32 AM
Today I log on and for no reason I am missing a star gun ship a 2 star arty and a harderned transport this is the last time if this happens one more tie I a putting this gae down for good I want to hear soeting from you guys this has been happening to me since day 1 and I am fed up I want you to at least tel us there is a patch on the way.

HK6
01-01-2009, 12:37 PM
I ttaly agre. [/sarcasm]

But yes I do agree they should fix this **** before everybody quits.

SideOfPoutine
01-02-2009, 02:32 PM
For the....8947th time, this is a known issue, just give them time.

Also, spellcheck is your friend.

QuidProKuo
01-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Yes, there is a patch on the way.

Decoy-Mantis
01-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Any plans to compensate those who randomly lost units?

Raide
01-11-2009, 02:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Decoy-Mantis:
Any plans to compensate those who randomly lost units? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing has been announced in regards to compensation but I am sure QPK will be able to update us when he can.

We have been compensating the community for various other things but people will have to wait to see if this is covered too.

QuidProKuo
01-11-2009, 11:37 PM
We don't have a way to give you back lost units, and I don't think we have a way to track if you've lost units due to a bug. That said, IF we were to do some form of compensation for this, what you consider fair recompense? Remember, his is just speculation. I am not confirming anything, I'm just asking to get your feeling on the situation.

DOBERMAN01
01-12-2009, 08:40 AM
I feel that fair compensation for each unit replaced by a recruit is taking 3 of your lowest ranked players and moving them to the next level or 2 million credits. They may not be able to replace units, but they can advance units (like they did for the server outage on PS3).

Here's another idea, maybe give everyone the first $9.99 DLC (Expansion Pack) free of charge that way we can all play at the maps together. I was one of the people that invested the money and even though it was only $9.99, I am still having buyer’s remorse.

DOBERMAN1 - PS3

I would also like to add that I successfully evacuated a legendary Transport from the board (never quit in any way) and it was replaced with a recruit. That is a BAD bug. The purpose of evacuating is to save your units.

LG_Scott
01-18-2009, 11:27 PM
All I want is a fair game with no stupid bugs in the ranking system.

roguewarrior727
01-19-2009, 02:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by QuidProKuo:
We don't have a way to give you back lost units, and I don't think we have a way to track if you've lost units due to a bug. That said, IF we were to do some form of compensation for this, what you consider fair recompense? Remember, his is just speculation. I am not confirming anything, I'm just asking to get your feeling on the situation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This question was not addressed to me.

However, promoting all recruits to regular might be something.

Also demystifying how experience points are earned, and at what point units are promoted may be helpful also. However, they will invariably change gameplay. So, perhaps, a more general idea of how units gain experience points.

People do get angry when loosing units to bugs especially. Perhaps shortening the path of promotion to regular or hardened may improve gameplay also.

Lombardi_Legacy
01-19-2009, 05:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LG_Scott:
All I want is a fair game with no stupid bugs in the ranking system. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Life's not fair. It's really not that big of a deal. You can just promote them again. I actually usually do best with lower ranking units. High ranks make me cautious