PDA

View Full Version : keyboard commands not working?

oscar0072004
12-27-2004, 12:54 PM
even after patch 30.3 keyboard commands refuse to work . for example

* when in career the b-25 refuses to start engines even if i configure the keyboard with a other command for it
* on carriers my gear dont go up even if i give it another keyboard command.
* also my brakes dont work most of the time.

oscar0072004
12-27-2004, 12:54 PM
even after patch 30.3 keyboard commands refuse to work . for example

* when in career the b-25 refuses to start engines even if i configure the keyboard with a other command for it
* on carriers my gear dont go up even if i give it another keyboard command.
* also my brakes dont work most of the time.

Weather_Man
12-27-2004, 02:16 PM
1. try b25 with complex engine management off. That will start all engines with one press of the i key. With CEM on, you need to toggle between each engine and start each one separately. You'll need to assign keys for the engines in the setup. I do it like this, with the appropriate keys assigned: Deselect All Engines, select engine 1, hit i to start, deselect engine one. Select engine 2, i to start, deselect engine 2. Then Select All Engines to regain throttle control for all.

2. which plane? Some planes with manual gear, like FM-2 require repeated presses of the gear up/gear down keys to move the gear, 20-30 presses each way. These manual gear up/down keys need to be assigned in the setup as well.

3. no reason brakes would not work unless the aircraft has no brakes (like TB3 bomber).

Tully__
12-27-2004, 11:00 PM
Your brakes probably work fine. Before you can move on carrier decks you have to release wheel chocks. You'll need to assign a control for it.