PDA

View Full Version : Problem with disappearing aircraft

troutslayer71
08-28-2005, 05:34 PM
Hi, I have IL2 Forgotten Battles Gold Pack v2.0. When I play single player easy - planes (enemy and friendly) show up on my map. When I try the same mission on normal mode no planes show up on the map. Can this be fixed by patching up to 2.04? Also if I do patch to 2.04 can I add Pacific fighters later with no problem? Any help is appreciated......thanks

troutslayer71
08-28-2005, 05:34 PM
Hi, I have IL2 Forgotten Battles Gold Pack v2.0. When I play single player easy - planes (enemy and friendly) show up on my map. When I try the same mission on normal mode no planes show up on the map. Can this be fixed by patching up to 2.04? Also if I do patch to 2.04 can I add Pacific fighters later with no problem? Any help is appreciated......thanks

Zeus-cat
08-28-2005, 06:13 PM
I'm not sure I understand your problem, but I'll take a guess.

The "map" your are refering to is probably the mini-map that you can pull up by hitting a key on the keyboard (I use M). There are several icon settings in the game and one of them turns off icons on the mini-map. These can be set individually in addition to using "Easy", "Normal", etc. Play around with the settings.

Zeus-cat

troutslayer71
08-28-2005, 06:39 PM
Thanks that was it......