PDA

View Full Version : 1.2 Patch problems

HKOCH
07-22-2004, 12:07 AM
I installed the new 1.2 patch yesterday.

Now the game tries to load saved games. The bar runs from left to right and the screen brightness changes to brighter in 1/2 a second and then the games shuts down leaving the PC at the desktop.

I then tried to start up a new profile and start gaming withou any problem. But now I have to go through all the scenes again.

Maybe Ubi-Soft can make a converter for saved games. ???

HKOCH
07-22-2004, 12:07 AM
I installed the new 1.2 patch yesterday.

Now the game tries to load saved games. The bar runs from left to right and the screen brightness changes to brighter in 1/2 a second and then the games shuts down leaving the PC at the desktop.

I then tried to start up a new profile and start gaming withou any problem. But now I have to go through all the scenes again.

Maybe Ubi-Soft can make a converter for saved games. ???

wavz8
07-22-2004, 10:34 AM
Im having the exact same problem. Have you been able to start a new campagin?? Or any multiplayer games????

HKOCH
07-22-2004, 10:41 AM
Yes. I did make a new campaign with success. But I couldn't find any servers running multiplayer game so I have not tested this yet.

HKOCH
07-22-2004, 10:42 AM
I mean of coarce running multiplayer version 1.2

wingsredemption
07-22-2004, 11:15 AM
"Critical Error: Entity classname forklift classid=69 id=828d CANNOT BE LOADED"

wavz8
07-22-2004, 12:33 PM
I also Made a new profile and had to start from thge begining(Which sorta sucks), but it did work. The only time I have been given the error ""Critical Error: Entity classname forklift classid=69 id=828d CANNOT BE LOADED" is when I tried to load one of my older campagin levels. Hope they get a fix out soon. And also I tought we were waiting this long so the new patch was stable!!!