PDA

View Full Version : Arsenale Dry Docks Templar Lair HELP!

XxRetiredguyxX
03-29-2010, 07:25 PM
Ok, Im an old guy trying to play this, and I'm stuck. I'm in the dry docks in the DLC templar lair in Venice. I've gone through the dry docks, chased the guard, killed the 4 guards in the room and am supposed to open a door. With eagle vision I can see the templar lock but it won't open. What the #$*% am I doing wrong?

XxRetiredguyxX
03-29-2010, 07:25 PM
Ok, Im an old guy trying to play this, and I'm stuck. I'm in the dry docks in the DLC templar lair in Venice. I've gone through the dry docks, chased the guard, killed the 4 guards in the room and am supposed to open a door. With eagle vision I can see the templar lock but it won't open. What the #$*% am I doing wrong?

elaine8405
03-29-2010, 09:25 PM
It's a bug, unfortunately, and one I've had several times. On another thread, someone recommended just quitting the game and then starting again; it should load at the checkpoint where the game says "Open the door." Then kill the guards and the door should glow--at least, it worked for me. *Caution:* If you're playing on the PC version, I have NO idea how quitting at that point will affect your saves, etc. From what I've read elsewhere, the PC version has some serious quirks regarding saved games.

XxRetiredguyxX
03-30-2010, 04:59 AM
Thanks. It worked.

TimeyWimeygal
04-09-2015, 04:02 AM
It's a bug, unfortunately, and one I've had several times. On another thread, someone recommended just quitting the game and then starting again; it should load at the checkpoint where the game says "Open the door." Then kill the guards and the door should glow--at least, it worked for me. *Caution:* If you're playing on the PC version, I have NO idea how quitting at that point will affect your saves, etc. From what I've read elsewhere, the PC version has some serious quirks regarding saved games.

Thank you....I figured it was a glitch but I still driver myself crazy in the hallway trying to find another Switch :)