PDA

View Full Version : How cool hadn't it been with a Assassian's Creed move?

Thedrunkdealer
10-12-2010, 06:45 AM
I was going for a walk here the other day and I suddenly began thinking of Assassian's Creed II witch I had gotten the day before. And after a while i figured: How awsome woulnd't an Assassian's Creed MOVIE been? I rushed my way home and posted this Topic, hope some people read it and share my idea. Of course some changes would have to be made for it to draw alot of crowd but I think with some work and a lot of fantasy full people a movie of Assassian's Creed would be a BESTSELLER!

The Dude himself:Thedrunkdealer

Thedrunkdealer
10-12-2010, 06:45 AM
I was going for a walk here the other day and I suddenly began thinking of Assassian's Creed II witch I had gotten the day before. And after a while i figured: How awsome woulnd't an Assassian's Creed MOVIE been? I rushed my way home and posted this Topic, hope some people read it and share my idea. Of course some changes would have to be made for it to draw alot of crowd but I think with some work and a lot of fantasy full people a movie of Assassian's Creed would be a BESTSELLER!

The Dude himself:Thedrunkdealer

Xanatos2007
10-12-2010, 08:44 AM
No.

magesupermaster
10-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Already posted, but with a different name and different words and on a different time..