PDA

View Full Version : most frustrating young at heart stories

Sturnz0r
12-03-2010, 11:16 AM
countless tries...

I have got it at 15.9 seconds remaining at least 4 times. If you don't run straight for just a little bit, you are boned. I've had aarows hit me on the clothelines while the guys were yellow;

worst is when a guy ahead of me shot me with an arrow just as i was landing and i fell back... If they made a thief try this, he'd be on the ground so fast...

Sturnz0r
12-03-2010, 11:16 AM
countless tries...

I have got it at 15.9 seconds remaining at least 4 times. If you don't run straight for just a little bit, you are boned. I've had aarows hit me on the clothelines while the guys were yellow;

worst is when a guy ahead of me shot me with an arrow just as i was landing and i fell back... If they made a thief try this, he'd be on the ground so fast...

PhiIs1618033
12-03-2010, 12:21 PM
Get your assassins to eliminate the guards, pick out the best route and you'll get there, don't worry. It took me a few tries as well. :P

dchil279
12-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Which mission is this?

SolidSnakeMat
12-03-2010, 01:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dchil279:
Which mission is this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the title

Sturnz0r
12-03-2010, 05:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">eliminate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I went back to get most the sub-missions. I got it, but it gave me the most trouble.

my thread, so i can jack it; does bartolomeo's wife unlock more missions even though she isn't id'd on the map?.. edit: yea, i can't find out how to unlock any more assassination missions. last one i did was the one where you have to kill 2 groups of 3 without them signalling reinforcements