PDA

View Full Version : Rare Rayman 3 Character Info

Raydragon
05-16-2009, 03:04 PM
This sort of stuff was on the old RaymanZone's Rayman 3 site before, but now it's gone, and
I believe these character description are pretty difficult to find nowadays, so I thought I might as well post them up being as I just found them.

These are basically the official descriptions for the Rayman 3 characters. The Teensies' are by far the most interesting, as they have the names for the different types and tell a little history about them.

Murfy:
Murfy is the tough-guy fly with the 411on the dangers, enemies and obstacles Rayman must face throughout the adventure. He’s got the speed and the sass to zip into Hoodlum camps undetected, then report back with the best way to proceed. Murfy’s never at a loss for words – even if it means busting on Rayman whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Globox:
Rayman’s ever-faithful partner, the bumbling Globox incurred the Hoodlum’s wrath when he swallowed their almighty leader, the Dark Lum Lord. Fortunately, this rotund sidekick’s belly is the ideal prison to keep the Lum Lord at bay. There’s just one catch – Globox needs plum juice to quell the Lum Lord’s tantrums, and will risk blowing the whole adventure just for a keg of foamy plum goodness.

Grand Minimus (The king Teensies from Rayman 2):
Leading the Teensie peoples as the caretaker of the Heart of the World, the Grand Minimus is the greatest little king of them all. But if the GM were to fall under attack, a new guardian would have to take up the cause. Rayman, you listening?

The Griskins (The ghost Teensies):
The mystic Griskins weren't always ghosts. Once, their tribe roamed the Moor and performed their incantations freely. But the Great Spirit Palmito was aggravated by all this racket, so he turned the Griskins into ghosts and confined them to a great tower - where their singing wouldn't wake up any more spirits.

The Nookins (The tropical Teensies):
Before the Hoodlums invaded, the Nookins lived happily, tucked underground near the volcanic core. Unfortunately, this was the perfect place for a Hoodlum factory, and the Nookins soon found themselves - and their treasured ukuleles - kicked to the curb.

The Tufkins (the Eskimo Teensies):
No one knows why the little Tufkins, who are famously bad climbers, shacked up in the frigid mountain realms. When they're not yodeling, these Teensies are busy constructing a ski lift network for the whole village.

The Sylkins (the farmer Teensies):
The Sylkins are the Teensie forest dwellers, shepherding the giant Bonton creatures for wool and milk. After the work is done, there's nothing left for these funky folk to do but dance!

Count Razoff:
The last descendant in a royal family of maniac hunters, Count Razoff has dedicated himself to hunt the world's most exotic creature and fulfill his family's tradition. Unfortunately, no creature worth Razoff's while has crossed the threshold of his swamp bound lair ... yet.

Bégoniax:
Begoniax is a wily witch bent on brewing the ultimate beauty potion. Problem is, every potion she makes only makes her more hideous and insane with each failure. Those wandering into Begoniax's domain best beware this crazed conjurer's wicked wiles.

Raydragon
05-16-2009, 03:04 PM
This sort of stuff was on the old RaymanZone's Rayman 3 site before, but now it's gone, and
I believe these character description are pretty difficult to find nowadays, so I thought I might as well post them up being as I just found them.

These are basically the official descriptions for the Rayman 3 characters. The Teensies' are by far the most interesting, as they have the names for the different types and tell a little history about them.

Murfy:
Murfy is the tough-guy fly with the 411on the dangers, enemies and obstacles Rayman must face throughout the adventure. He’s got the speed and the sass to zip into Hoodlum camps undetected, then report back with the best way to proceed. Murfy’s never at a loss for words – even if it means busting on Rayman whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Globox:
Rayman’s ever-faithful partner, the bumbling Globox incurred the Hoodlum’s wrath when he swallowed their almighty leader, the Dark Lum Lord. Fortunately, this rotund sidekick’s belly is the ideal prison to keep the Lum Lord at bay. There’s just one catch – Globox needs plum juice to quell the Lum Lord’s tantrums, and will risk blowing the whole adventure just for a keg of foamy plum goodness.

Grand Minimus (The king Teensies from Rayman 2):
Leading the Teensie peoples as the caretaker of the Heart of the World, the Grand Minimus is the greatest little king of them all. But if the GM were to fall under attack, a new guardian would have to take up the cause. Rayman, you listening?

The Griskins (The ghost Teensies):
The mystic Griskins weren't always ghosts. Once, their tribe roamed the Moor and performed their incantations freely. But the Great Spirit Palmito was aggravated by all this racket, so he turned the Griskins into ghosts and confined them to a great tower - where their singing wouldn't wake up any more spirits.

The Nookins (The tropical Teensies):
Before the Hoodlums invaded, the Nookins lived happily, tucked underground near the volcanic core. Unfortunately, this was the perfect place for a Hoodlum factory, and the Nookins soon found themselves - and their treasured ukuleles - kicked to the curb.

The Tufkins (the Eskimo Teensies):
No one knows why the little Tufkins, who are famously bad climbers, shacked up in the frigid mountain realms. When they're not yodeling, these Teensies are busy constructing a ski lift network for the whole village.

The Sylkins (the farmer Teensies):
The Sylkins are the Teensie forest dwellers, shepherding the giant Bonton creatures for wool and milk. After the work is done, there's nothing left for these funky folk to do but dance!

Count Razoff:
The last descendant in a royal family of maniac hunters, Count Razoff has dedicated himself to hunt the world's most exotic creature and fulfill his family's tradition. Unfortunately, no creature worth Razoff's while has crossed the threshold of his swamp bound lair ... yet.

Bégoniax:
Begoniax is a wily witch bent on brewing the ultimate beauty potion. Problem is, every potion she makes only makes her more hideous and insane with each failure. Those wandering into Begoniax's domain best beware this crazed conjurer's wicked wiles.

caitlin23
05-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Cool. You can sorta tell that was done by a member. 'Cause the language's informal.

Limely
05-16-2009, 04:01 PM
The language being informal is most likely a choice taken to make the descriptions match the overal laidback style of the game, I do believe. It doesn't necesarily mean it's member-made.

Anyway I think I've read most of those before, though I'm not so sure where...

Raydragon
05-16-2009, 11:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Limely:
The language being informal is most likely a choice taken to make the descriptions match the overal laidback style of the game, I do believe. It doesn't necesarily mean it's member-made.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They did this with the entire Rayman 3 manual as well.

ORay2
05-17-2009, 05:00 AM
Thanks for info. (:
Although I still have this info in my game box...